LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

indifferent.gif

Not the "real" John Locke. His body needed to be on the island for fake Locke to even be possible...

so, i could be wrong but benjamin thought it was "jacob" who told him he needed to bring locke's body back to the island? i'm confused onwhere the idea of lockes body being brought back originated from

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

so, i could be wrong but benjamin thought it was "jacob" who told him he needed to bring locke's body back to the island? i'm confused on where the idea of lockes body being brought back originated from

Well the idea first started when we saw Locke in his coffin for the first time.
Then I think Alpert re-enforced that when he told shot-in-the-leg-while-time-travelling-Locke that he'd die to bring the O6 back.
But then we find out at the end of the season that it was evil-fake-Locke that told Alpert to tell shot-in-the-leg-while-time-travelling-Locke.

If that makes sense
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

so, i could be wrong but benjamin thought it was "jacob" who told him he needed to bring locke's body back to the island? i'm confused on where the idea of lockes body being brought back originated from
From what we've seen, Eloise and that was learned from w/e she already knew, whether that be some future predicting power or knowledge fromtime travel who knows. She told Ben "GOD help us all" if he couldn't get them all and then later said the outcome would be unpredictable. Ifigure like Des' situation she used the world will end threat to get Ben to bring Locke's body along.

Who knows maybe that guy promised to resurrect Daniel if she made sure Ben brought Locke back or he fooled her pretending to be Jacob or a message from theisland.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I think/assume a lot is going to be left for personal interpretation.

I'm glad someone see's this

pimp.gif

pourin' out a little liq in rememberance of LOST wednesday.
frown.gif
did you guys see that lost might be moving to thursdays?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I think/assume a lot is going to be left for personal interpretation.

I'm glad someone see's this

pimp.gif

pourin' out a little liq in rememberance of LOST wednesday.
frown.gif
did you guys see that lost might be moving to thursdays?
It better not, Thursdays are for The Office and 30 Rock

You guys aren't already watching the reruns on Sci-Fi, G4, and late night ABC?

I've been doing that for a while now to keep fresh on the older stuff. I've been through seasons 1-3 twice already in the last 6 months.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

You guys aren't already watching the reruns on Sci-Fi, G4, and late night ABC?

I've been doing that for a while now to keep fresh on the older stuff. I've been through seasons 1-3 twice already in the last 6 months.

Oh yeah. I usually fall asleep to the 1 am showings on Sci-Fi. The late night ABC's on sat nights get airplay too.

I'm talking a legit re-watch from the beginning on my DVD's.

just waiting to get the first two seasons on blu-ray to begin re watching, and also im trying to get new people on the show
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom