LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

pimp.gif
new thread anytime soon
nerd.gif
Naw, we're keeping this thread throughout season 6. I wouldn't even feel right with a new thread.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

These are fun to watch for people who have watched from the beginning.
laugh.gif

I'll be damned if I try to put someone on to lost in 8 minutes. THERES WAY TOO MUCH.
roll.gif

LAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAME

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Picked up my moms people magazine (I think thats what one it was in) and saw that Last Supper picture too. %@!% is
pimp.gif
Here is the original picture and not a picture of the picture. There was no article it just had this pic up talking about it coming back in Feb. Ive tried to stay away from this thread long enough to where I could kinda forget so it would go faster. Well I think for the most part it worked but damn Its soooooo close now. Cant Wait and ill be back here with you guys each week until its over
frown.gif

anyways heres the full picture

Locke playing Jesus kinda gave me the chills too
nerd.gif
last-supper-edit.JPG

Has anyone noticed that Syed is in place of where Judas sits
wink.gif

Yes, we noticed that.

What the hell were you talking about last season when you said pay extra attention to the scene with Jack and his grandfather?

I've been rewatching season 5 to refresh/get me into LOST mode for season 6 and I just had that scene with Jack and his grandfather. Nothing really stoodout to me about it, but I could be wrong.

The better not move the LOST premier though.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Just read that about the state of the union
smh.gif
...please have it on Jan. 26th don't want to wait another week if they decide to push it back.

Also I didn't see this posted in the thread but this was the LOST Underground art show at the art gallery 1988 in LA...there is some really good art work

http://www.lostundergroundartshow.blogspot.com/

"They get a signal on the transceiver and hear a Frenchwoman... speaking French."

"Sawyer hordes meds to get a kiss from Kate."
Kate: "What?"
"They kiss."

"Sun is pregnant but Jin is sterile. What's up with that?"

"They see Jack play football with Mr. Friendly. Mr. Friendly throws like a girl."

"Sawyer wants Kate to stay and play house. Kate stays, and everyone goes Norman Rockwell."
Sawyer: "Coffee smells good."

"The island starts flashing through time."
Sawyer: "What?"
"That's right; time travel."
Locke: "Good luck with that."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know if anyone has ever watched it but this show remnids me of Twin Peaks on so many levels. Lost is by far a better show though

Back
Top Bottom