LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

and im still stickin to my they only time travel when something needs to happen
laugh.gif

eek.gif
ghost, I was telling my friend the same thing last week.

It's also crazy that Desmond just happens to be going to Ms. Hawking at the same time as Ben, Jack, and Sun.

edit- What do you all mean it only skips when something needs to happen. As in ,the island is putting them in positions to do things?

I know watch whatever Charlotte said about no chocolates before dinner or whatever be some kind of code that Ben uses to access the black smoke monster.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

laugh.gif

eek.gif
ghost, I was telling my friend the same thing last week.
smh.gif
i been telling people in this thread and in real life buteverybody wanted to talk down to me like im john and they Christian and stuff

i need to see the old ladys eyes again im 100% that one of her eyes was full black idk about the other but id def put 5 on that left eye being all the way black (her right) at the end

and when that smoke monster pulled ol dude down the hole it was set up the same way as the john time so they both was bate to get everybody to come down.

we all know how fast smokey can move so it was moving slowly just so they can keep up

only real difference that i can rememeber is that john was being held from the waist and arms(i think) and ol dude wasnt so smokey just pulled him down knowing he would live thru it unlike john.

so wat ever down there is more then a sickness its" the truth "

laugh.gif
I just re-watched the episode, and in the beginning of her appearance in the church you can see there are some dark features going on with the eyebut I would just account that from the lighting, both of her eyes looked to remain a constant green through the end. The only weird thing is that the cameragoes from Ben to Eloise and both of them look like they have the same green eyes.

I'm guessing when the smoke monster is being controlled it stays in the temple. In S4 the others were in the temple when Widmores crew came to the island.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

What exactly is Miles' profession?

R.I.P Charlotte
Miles worked as a psychic/medium/seance. He can speak to the dead.

Daniel Faraday doesn't remember that he was part of the Dharma initiative as well. He's actually in one of the Dharma videos. He was the fat guy withglasses and a goatee.....................
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by vector23

R.I.P Charlotte

Daniel Faraday doesn't remember that he was part of the Dharma initiative as well. He's actually in one of the Dharma videos. He was the fat guy with glasses and a goatee.....................
nerd.gif

I thought that was his side job, I thought did some kind of research or what not....

Which video is it? I've been looking at some over the past few days?

Originally Posted by vector23

R.I.P Charlotte

Daniel Faraday doesn't remember that he was part of the Dharma initiative as well. He's actually in one of the Dharma videos. He was the fat guy with glasses and a goatee.....................
nerd.gif
maybe he dont remember cuz it hasnt happen yet dun dun dun............................
nerd.gif

and wat moive was that
nerd.gif

Alright, so I heard this earlier and didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% sure so I went back, but now its undeniable.

The transmission that Danielle and crew hear coming from the tower is someone repeating the numbers over and over. Voice sounds very familiar, since I just sawthe episode with Hurley in the nut house a few days ago. It sounds a lot like its the guy who is with Hurley there that only repeats the numbers over and over.

If so, this can mean one of two things. It is actually all in Hurleys head, and two years from now we're all going to be super pissed when Hurley wakes up.

Or, crazy man was on the island as well.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'll wait for the west coasters to watch the episode. I'll drop some hints and give insight shortly after.

Just peeped the blog, the very last sentence
pimp.gif

I'll wait for the west coasters to watch the episode. I'll drop some hints and give insight shortly after.
why wait just post it on the blog.....

why wait just post it on the blog.....
I would, but I'm on the phone with my lady friend.

I think Christian didn't help Locke up because he really couldn't help him up.

He's physically not there...A ghost, spirit...whatever you wanna call it.

That's just my take tho. We haven't seen him physically touch anyone...

Although that guy from the mental institution did throw a shoe at Hurley, But iono. At the same time, Ghosts have been known to throw objects...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Although that guy from the mental institution did throw a shoe at Hurley, But iono. At the same time, Ghosts have been known to throw objects...

I concur. He's just a ghost. Think about it. How else would he even get into that "cave" where Locke fell down into from the well. There's only one way in, and then it was sealed when the time changed.

^ word I kinda had the same hunch about that scene.
still funny though.
I wanna see more of the temple.

Yep.

Sorry for being late as usual this week.

First off, go heels.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best episode of the season IMO.

How about Rousseau's dude trying to clap her? That joint was CRAZY to me.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Right when we saw smokie go in I was like "damn that's gotta be the temple."
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Charlotte dropping knowledge.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sawyer trying to pull Locke through the ground.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn that episode felt like a straight up mystery/scary movie or something. It just had that vibe. I'm just looking forward to Bentham now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta collect some thoughts right now...

How about Rousseau's dude trying to clap her? That joint was CRAZY to me.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I thought that was weird...He was willing to kill the mother of his child without hesitation?

More to the "sickness" than we originally thought?

Damn that episode felt like a straight up mystery/scary movie or something. It just had that vibe.
Yea, We need more of those types of episodes.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

I concur. He's just a ghost. Think about it. How else would he even get into that "cave" where Locke fell down into from the well. There's only one way in, and then it was sealed when the time changed.
We already know that he is dead, so he can't physically be there. But he was holding the lantern, but it would make sense that he can touchobjects and not humans

Yeah that whole sickness thing is really trippin me out right now. I mean what the hell was going on with that? Dudes have motives or something.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom