LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

you need to click on the ninjavideo helper before you press watch the video.

let the java thing run. then press play.
I was wondering why the DivX player never worked for me on that site...I would always just watch the flash versions.

Good lookin'.

laugh.gif

well now you can watch in HD
pimp.gif

and nyc...please dont get the site shut down.
tongue.gif

Cuh-raazzzy.

Next week looks straight
pimp.gif

Where's Claire in all of this? Where's Alpert?

In that set of scenes when Locke fell in the well, obviously the well hadn't been built at that point.

The well was built before Dharma got there. So at this point, our Island Losties are before Dharma, before that well. They might bewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the past...

I wanna know more about the Temple now!!! There has to be something in there.

Again, WHERE THE "HECK" IS ROSE & BERNARD??

I think '88 is before the "purge", but i wonder how did Ben got control of the Smoke Monster? (When he got it to attack Keemy and his goons).

Episode was GREAT!!! I have a feeling next week is going to be even better.

I think Rose and Bernard are just floating around in time and we just haven't seen them. I hate them anyway. Bernard at least.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Waits to read write ups.

Claire is MIA for a while...

A couple answers but I got more questions of course.

Smokie the monster, a security system, like a guard dog? Its in this old temple. So it has to be really old im guessing.
Is the temple egyptian? Other cultures used 'glyphs. It had a tower that looked almost like an ancient hindu temple.

Does that crack in the side look to anyone else that the monster broke out? Could that be the incident Candle was taking about?
The monster broke out and raised all kinds of hell.

Isnt it weird that in all the walking around that the Losties did, they never came across the temple before?
Ben sent his people to the temple to wait for him. If the monster is there "living" they obviously arent afraid of it.

Christian sounds like theres animosity toward Ben. Like either Ben is a complete screwup that messes things up or he is a self serving
bastard. Which is what Ben looks like most of the time.

Ben seemed shocked to hear Hawking was Faradays Mom. His eyes opened even wider than normal.
laugh.gif

The well...well i dont even know what to say about that.
Jacobs well? keeping with the whole bible theme.

Ji-yeong is adorable. Aaron not so cute of a kid.
roll.gif

Ji-yeong is adorable. Aaron not so cute of a kid.
Agreed. Thats wasnt Claires fault (HOT)

My questions came with the monster mostly. What did they see and why were they spared. Dude was about to shoot his babys mama and baby over it!
eek.gif

And then why could he die but Danielle couldnt (his rifle jammed)

Who was Charlotte? Have we seen her before? & Faraday must of been on the island before these time loops or she wouldnt remember it yet right?

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Does that crack in the side look to anyone else that the monster broke out? Could that be the incident Candle was taking about?

Isnt it weird that in all the walking around that the Losties did, they never came across the temple before?
Ben sent his people to the temple to wait for him. If the monster is there "living" they obviously arent afraid of it.

Interesting....

Ben can control the Monster (at least he did when he got it to attack Keemy).

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Faraday must of been on the island before these time loops or she wouldnt remember it yet right?
eek.gif

Faraday is turning into the "main attraction" for the show to me (with respect to Locke).

It's crazy how he started out as a quiet nobody, now's he's that dude.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

damn never got up on this show always wanted to..its to late for me now....

abc.com has all seasons. You can watch at your own pace. It's NEVER too late to get on this. You won't regret it.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Interesting....

Ben can control the Monster (at least he did when he got it to attack Keemy).

I don't know if Ben can "control" it, but he can unleash it. It appears to me that smokey's purpose is to protect/maintain the tranquility ofthe island and its original inhabitants (the others) by laying the hammer down to any threats to that tranquility (like you said, "the incident").What I don't understand is why Russeau's baby daddy was defending the smoke monster's actions right before he tried to put a cap in his lady's#@+. Does the temple have some sort of mind control? Is there something in the temple that can convert you from being an outsider to an "other" sosmokey leaves you alone? Ugh!....more questions.

^^ seriously. Thas how i got back into this show. Watched season 1, missed season 2. Then got back into it season 3 & watched all the episodes i missed onabc.com

But also does anybody else think that the smoke monster's "escape" from the temple could be the Purge that the island went through?

Faraday must of been on the island before these time loops or she wouldnt remember it yet right?
eek.gif

Faraday is turning into the "main attraction" for the show to me (with respect to Locke).

I hate Faraday. He's mad annoying. I find anyone who talks softly like that annoying.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

^^ seriously. Thas how i got back into this show. Watched season 1, missed season 2. Then got back into it season 3 & watched all the episodes i missed on abc.com

But also does anybody else think that the smoke monster's "escape" from the temple could be the Purge that the island went through?

"The Purge" was when Ben and the others killed all the Dharma Initiative workers and threw their bodys in that pit. I do think the smoke monster isresponsible for "the incident" that Chang talks about in the orientation videos.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

eek.gif

I hate Faraday. He's mad annoying. I find anyone who talks softly like that annoying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smokie the monster, a security system, like a guard dog? Its in this old temple. So it has to be really old im guessing.
Is the temple egyptian? Other cultures used 'glyphs. It had a tower that looked almost like an ancient hindu temple.
Well, When Ben turned the wheel, He did end up in Egypt...

Why exactly do these have to specifically go back to the island, when other mfers go and come? and who built that damn wheel?

Back
Top Bottom