LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Question for you guys, when did y'all see the hieroglyphics in the temple. I'm watching this episode again now and Istill don't see it.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I think Christian didn't help Locke up because he really couldn't help him up.

He's physically not there...A ghost, spirit...whatever you wanna call it.

That's just my take tho. We haven't seen him physically touch anyone...

Although that guy from the mental institution did throw a shoe at Hurley, But iono. At the same time, Ghosts have been known to throw objects...

I concur. He's just a ghost. Think about it. How else would he even get into that "cave" where Locke fell down into from the well. There's only one way in, and then it was sealed when the time changed.
We already know that he is dead, so he can't physically be there. But he was holding the lantern, but it would make sense that he can touch objects and not humans

Yea, exactly. Any paranormal/haunting show that you watch, People report spirits moving things in there house etc. So it would make sense in that aspect.

I guess he can also choose to manifest himself to the people he wants to see him...

Then again, All this reincarnation (Canton-Rainer) talk...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Right at the beginning of the temple scene I believe. It stands out pretty good...
When did the temple scene occur? For the life of me I can't remember it.

Good looking out EBW and Jewels.

So the temple is the place where the smoke monster was trying to pull that dude, correct?

well i always wanted to know how in the world they ever found the wheel in the 1st place and it just hit me close to 2 hrs after watching it.

Sawyer was holdin that rope when they went thru time how long before somebody find or trip over it and try to pull that rope and cant and startdiging...........

Originally Posted by toine2983

So the temple is the place where the smoke monster was trying to pull that dude, correct?
Yea, And Rousseau's baby father said that the smoke monster was a security system to protect the temple...We knew it was a security system,Now we know what for.

i think miles is Hanzo's son (chinese dude... head of Dharma)....
Hanso ain't Chinese, You're thinking of Pierre Chang from the Orientation videos...He not the leader of Dharma either...Head scientistmaybe, But not the head of the entire organization.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yea, And Rousseau's baby father said that the smoke monster was a security system to protect the temple...We knew it was a security system, Now we know what for.
Hold on, I must have missed what it's protecting. Is it just protecting the temple? Or is there something in the temple it's protecting?

I love Lost
pimp.gif

Could Charlotte be 1/2 of Adam & Eve in the Caves??
Did the Smoke Monster really change Danielle's Friends or was she just that paranoid?

Next Week's episode is going to be crazy.

Ok...just got back from my LOST watch party. And it will be my last one. Those people just aren't as dedicated as myself
laugh.gif

Like EBW...I'll have to post my thoughts tomorrow. I have to be to work early tomorrow morning. Hell of an episode!

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

I love Lost
pimp.gif

Did the Smoke Monster really change Danielle's Friends or was she just that paranoid?

Her man did try to kill her and he was blaming it on the, well made a comment about the monster.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

I love Lost
pimp.gif

Her man did try to kill her and he was blaming it on the, well made a comment about the monster.
we dont really know who is the crazy one just yet. It could be Danielle who is the crazy one, but it seems more like the smoke monster somehowchanged all of her friends & she had to kill all of them so prevent it from spreading.

but seriously this episode brought back my favorite "character" in the smoke monster
laugh.gif

but seriously when Locke saw the shadow in that cave, a part of me was hoping that it was Ecko. that would have been straight
pimp.gif

Amazing episode tonight. I am so eager to learn more about the smoke monster/sickness.

I think my biggest question right now is how is Ben going to get Kate, Hurley and Sayid (who shocked my by just leaving) to join the rest of the group? BTW Ireally hate Kate right now..shes corny!

Very good episode.
pimp.gif

The wheel messing up because Locke didn't move.

Christian has got to be a ghost/spirit. I think what's gonna cause Jack to believe is Locke telling him he saw Christian also.

Question??

I thought you couldn't change the past and alter the future? But in this episode, Charlotte clearly tells Daniel that she was told by him in the past toget off the island. Isn't that altering the timeline because if Daniel had not gone back to the past to tell a young Charlotte, than she would have neverleft the island.

Daniel clearly stated that time traveling, with regards to the LOST universe, is in one string and not a multi-verse universe with different parallel timelinescreated from time traveling. Isn't Desmond the only one who can really alter the future, cause he's "special"?

I think Christian didn't help Locke up because he really couldn't help him up.

He's physically not there...A ghost, spirit...whatever you wanna call it.

That's just my take tho. We haven't seen him physically touch anyone...

Although that guy from the mental institution did throw a shoe at Hurley, But iono. At the same time, Ghosts have been known to throw objects...

Didn't Christian hold Aaron right before Claire went with him to Jacob's Cabin. Or was that a dream?

Back
Top Bottom