LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I see both side's of it now,.....but if the O6 went back in Dharma time, why wouldn't Locke and Ben?

It makes the most sense to say they all went back in time. This would also allow a meeting of the O6 and the Losties. Otherwise how are they going to make up the 20 (?) years? How are the Losties going to know it's been 3 years (from Saywers quote)?

They said Ben was hurt, but he was beat up before he even left. He's probably playing another mind game right now.

yeah. they ALL went back into time, and just landed in different parts of the island and didnt find each other yet.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

The ABC viewer is so trash.. it doesn't even work for me, anyone have a source that has all the episodes from S1?
nerd.gif

I had this problem before. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. I needed to update the player. You may need to also, it tells you in a pop-up window.

I see both side's of it now,.....but if the O6 went back in Dharma time, why wouldn't Locke and Ben?

It makes the most sense to say they all went back in time. This would also allow a meeting of the O6 and the Losties. Otherwise how are they going to make up the 20 (?) years? How are the Losties going to know it's been 3 years (from Saywers quote)?

They said Ben was hurt, but he was beat up before he even left. He's probably playing another mind game right now.

edit- It would also make sense from a Locke stand point, because he wasn't dead in the past. Maybe that's why he is alive and not a "ghost" like Christian.
it could have something to do with turnin the wheel but that wouldnt explain sun if she really is with ben and john

Originally Posted by CasperJr

edit- It would also make sense from a Locke stand point, because he wasn't dead in the past. Maybe that's why he is alive and not a "ghost" like Christian.
it could have something to do with turnin the wheel but that wouldnt explain sun if she really is with ben and john
why would sun be with ben and locke?

so confused right now.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Matthew Abaddon[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#2263[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://Matthew-Abaddon.niketalk.yuku.com]

02/25/09 9:23 PM
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/4811559/type/0
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/4811559/type/0

Time to retire that backup SN sir...

I'd like to take this time out to pay homage to all the dead black people on Lost:

[url=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/f/fb/EkoS3.jpg]

KlughS3.jpg

Its So Hard To Say Goodbye - Boyz II Men

Be careful Walt...You're next.
frown.gif
smh.gif

lol.. sad but true

but i gotta say i always felt it was ben that was the bad guy.. and i dont mean from the beginning.. but from season 4.. when it become obvious that ben andwidmore were on different sides of this thing

and the main and i guess only reason i felt this is because if you look at ben's actions, he has been willing to go to any length to get whatever he wanted

and you look at widmore.. if� he was really as ruthless as ben made him out to be.. then he would have killed desmond a long time ago.. that is if he reallywanted to keep him away from penny.. and instead of using tranquilizers when going after sayid, he would have sent his people with something that would havekept him down for good.. but the only person that he went hardcore after was BEN.. and it was keamy that went to the extreme going after other people[/url]

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

so confused right now.
eyes.gif
i seen ben standing behide her in the previews for next week

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

so confused right now.
eyes.gif
i seen ben standing behide her in the previews for next week

oh word. but that could also be later in the show, not in the beginning.
nerd.gif
haha

But if this is all true that they all are in the past, how do you explain the flash that took Jack, Kate, and Hurley. You can't just tell me that they fellout of the plane like that.

I kind of agree that they're all in the past, but I think their in different moments in the past. I too am having a hard time trying to figure out how Johnis alive and not a ghost like Christian.

True. Turning the wheel could have made them "void" from the time skip. IDK, I'm going to just have to wait until next week, my mind is going toexplode. Right now, I'm content with saying they are all in the past. That could change any minute...

And I don't think I've said it yet but.... SICK EPISODE!!!! Many questions were answered, and in Lost fashion, I'm feenin' for next week.

S5, has been GREAT!! And they still haven't really touched on what has been going on with the Others, maybe they'll do another episode like "theother 48 days" with them.

Where is Rose and Bernard??

And I agree Ben is THE Bad guy, Widmore is just a not so nice guy.

But isn't John special? What if he is supposed to lead the 316 people? A war is coming and he has to be there, that can also explain why he is not ghost,his purpose is different.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I too am having a hard time trying to figure out how John is alive and not a ghost like Christian.
My guess is that if they are back in time, Locke was not yet dead then, so he comes back to life on the island.

Christian, on the other hand crashed in real time (2004), so he became just a "ghost".

I too am having a hard time trying to figure out how John is alive and not a ghost like Christian.
My guess is that if they are back in time, Locke was not yet dead then, so he comes back to life on the island.

Christian, on the other hand crashed in real time (2004), so he became just a "ghost".
who said john wasnt a ghost
nerd.gif
i havent seen nobody touch himyet
nerd.gif

Word everyone was supposed to meet at the creek....Frogurt getting taken out with a flaming arrow
roll.gif

Now who could they be fighting a war against hmmmmm?

nerd.gif
i havent seen nobody touch him yet
nerd.gif
Just when I thought I had it half-way figured out, you say this??
laugh.gif

Can't wait for more answers!!

Crazy, where U at???
nerd.gif

Okay so hear me out, if supposedly Locke and Co. as well as the 06 are in Dharma time, could it be that the war they are going to fight is the one between theDharma Initiative and the "Others"?

Originally Posted by The Takeover

The ABC viewer is so trash.. it doesn't even work for me, anyone have a source that has all the episodes from S1?
nerd.gif

I had this problem before. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. I needed to update the player. You may need to also, it tells you in a pop-up window.
Thank you, sir.

Okay so hear me out, if supposedly Locke and Co. as well as the 06 are in Dharma time, could it be that the war they are going to fight is the one between the Dharma Initiative and the "Others"?

S5 may just be setting this 'war" up. It seems we now have 4 set's of people on the island, 815, 316, Dharma, and the Others.

edit- No problem Takeover, glad I could help.

nerd.gif
i havent seen nobody touch him yet
nerd.gif

Watch that be a "shock value" reveal.

Somebody goes to touch Locke, And they go right through him...Kind of like the end of Sixth Sense.

Maybe Sun went with Lapidus. They said the Pilot and another woman took a canoe and the passenger list and bounced.

The two canoes also proves that Sawyer and them took one canoe and had a shoot out with the passengers from 316.

Ben and Locke could also be void from the flashed because they had that up-close radiation exposure?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Maybe Sun went with Lapidus. They said the Pilot and another woman took a canoe and the passenger list and bounced.

The two canoes also proves that Sawyer and them took one canoe and had a shoot out with the passengers from 316.

Ben and Locke could also be void from the flashed because they had that up-close radiation exposure?
True but what made all of them leave the camp. But it I don't remember it looking like it was the 815's camp. I'm assuming that theyfound more guns because dude found a shot gun.

I think your 100% right. Gotta be Sun & Lapidus who ran off in the canoe.

And 316 probably did use a canoe to shoot at the Losties.

I still think they are all back in time right now. Another thing, Locke and co. seemed to have no idea where the canoe's came from a few episodes ago. And316 didn't either in tonights episode. So, they must have been there from Dharma.

I think your 100% right. Gotta be Sun & Lapidus who ran off in the canoe.

And 316 probably did use a canoe to shoot at the Losties.

I still think they are all back in time right now. Another thing, Locke and co. seemed to have no idea where the canoe's came from a few episodes ago. And 316 didn't either in tonights episode. So, they must have been there from Dharma.
see thats wat im talkin about G you coming with the facts that i cant pick apart
pimp.gif

now i have so reason to say they isnt in the past

wait how we kno they havent been there for a long time
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

True but what made all of them leave the camp. But it I don't remember it looking like it was the 815's camp. I'm assuming that they found more guns because dude found a shot gun.

The smoke monster, Dharma people, the others, could have made them leave camp and try to hide.

I don't think it was 815's either.

IDK where they could have gotten more guns though.

Back
Top Bottom