LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I gotta get one. Maybe we can get them in bulk with our NT Sn's on them. We could wear them around our necks. We could be "those guys."

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOST-Dharma-Hat...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50http://cgi.ebay.com/LOST-...:1|293:1|294:50http://cgi.ebay.com/LOST-...:1|293:1|294:50

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

CRACK

I would wear it under my gear at all times.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I wouldn't wanna be "that guy".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are nuts they have these around my way for like $8 lol

OK, I just watched that Pierre Chang Comic-Con video from earlier on in the thread, and I have a question - if that's Daniel's voice in the background,which I'm almost 100% sure it is, why does he hide himself from Chang when they bump into each other in the Orchid?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Locke himself is traveling through time. He disappears in front of Richard and Ethan. He's not really attached to the island in time, whereas the Left Behinders are.

I'm just interpreting that the Left Behinders are traveling around differently.

Locke is time traveling on his own. The island is time traveling on its own. The Left Behinders are only time traveling because they're stuck on something that's jumping around in time... they're not doing it on their own.

That got me thinking, if that's true, then that could be why he's special. That's not to say anything about the other characters. There are definitely special things about Desmond, Hurley, and Daniel. If I'm sticking by any of my theories here, it's that visions - from Locke to Hurley - could likely be due to some type of time-jumping experience, whether their own or someone else coming to see them in the past. It's just that they highlight it as a reason why the Others would think Locke is special.

That all came out of me wondering, what's the significance of Ethan and Locke meeting in the past? It's a very murky situation though. There's not a lot of info to be had yet.
I know what you're saying but we don't have any proof of that being the case. The flashes were having the same effect on Locke as they didon Sawyer, Juliette and the rest. When Locke was shown in a scene at night, so were the rest of them, same for day scenes. As far as we know, the only reasonLocke disappeared in front of Ethan and Alpert was because they happened to be there when the flashes took place. Ethan and Alpert are likely a part of theisland, whether it be its history/future or something else so they're gonna be there.

Also, if the rest of the Left-behinders/survivors were jumping because the island was jumping, why wouldn't they move at the same pace as the island itselfor even just a random time? It wouldn't make sense for them to be in the same time as Locke unless they were all traveling collectively the same way (whichis the most logical reason why Locke was there to save Sawyer and Juliette in the first place), apart from island time.

My guess is he will eventually have to travel in time or something to that effect to get off the island, but at the moment we have no proof to suggest he'straveling any differently from any of the other survivors on the island. He wouldn't know how.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

My guess is he will eventually have to travel in time or something to that effect to get off the island, but at the moment we have no proof to suggest he's traveling any differently from any of the other survivors on the island. He wouldn't know how.

Yeah, that's one thing that got me last night, is that Alpert told him that in order for him to get off of the island, he would have to die, but we allknow that he was off the island alive, albeit as JeremyBentham, to visit the 6 that made it off the island, and Walt.

So, what gives?
ohwell.gif

I thought Alpert told Locke that to get them back he would have to die. Not die to get off the island, correct?

Y'all are too deep...
laugh.gif

All I seen was a bunch of paragraphs....I'm gonna have to go back and read all you guys observations a lil later.

Did the producers/writers whoever, ever mention Walt coming back to the show? He seemed pretty important in the beginning of the show. In the same league asthe Locke/Ben/Hugo type ability?

Originally Posted by truestt

Did the producers/writers whoever, ever mention Walt coming back to the show? He seemed pretty important in the beginning of the show. In the same league as the Locke/Ben/Hugo type ability?
They have said that Walt and his growth is/was a part of the show. We haven't really heard if/when we are going to be seeing him again, buti'm pretty sure we aren't done with Walt yet.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Knicks is appreciated. I have some things that I thought you may be able to help with.

Is Miles the son of the Darma scientist? Halliwax, Candle, Chang, etc.. I thought maybe becuase of the power he has and how that could be tied to the island. All those freighter people were pulled together by Abbadon. Each seem to have a parent or tie to the island.

I am lost on how some are travelling through time and some are not. Why not Alpert? OG inhabitant? He was standing right next to Locke.

I am still watching that opening scene again. I didn't catch anything. My GF swore that women in the bed looked a lot like an older Sun.
WOW, kudos sir, kudos. Firs person to catch it.
wink.gif
Ididn't think no one would understand what i meant by watching the opening scene. There's some other stuff too, but this guy got the major part to it.

^ aren't you the same person that earlier tried to discourage me from posting in here? Some people here can be so condescending.

eyes.gif

I just don't like how you carry yourself about Lost. Talking about how you're gonna repeat before every episode how you won't be posting spoilersand stuff.
nerd.gif
We get it.
laugh.gif
If you got stuff you can expand on for that episode, then you should. I'mnot talking about spoilers for episode 5. I'm talking about what the hell you mean by watch the opening scene and what to look for.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^ aren't you the same person that earlier tried to discourage me from posting in here? Some people here can be so condescending.

man you can't blame him...it's easy to try to stay away but after you watch it again you want to know everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eyes.gif

I just don't like how you carry yourself about Lost. Talking about how you're gonna repeat before every episode how you won't be posting spoilers and stuff.
nerd.gif
We get it.
laugh.gif
If you got stuff you can expand on for that episode, then you should. I'm not talking about spoilers for episode 5. I'm talking about what the hell you mean by watch the opening scene and what to look for.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
Reason why i do that is because there are some people who want to read spoilers. If i never keep them updated, then they'll keep asking thisthread will be flooded with non-sense. I never deliberately spoiled anything for anyone. It was people who quoted what i said, and commented about it withoutputting a spoiler tag.

I always come into this thread and try to help people understand whats going on after every episode, and what to look for so they don't have more questionsthan answers. But if you're going to continue to see that as a way for me to "feed my ego" then I guess I'm doing something wrong. Or maybeyou just shouldn't always see the worst in people? Who knows.

I'm just trying to figure out what's going on like everyone else. You saying "There's some other stuff too" doesn't help meaccomplish that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just wanna know what you MEAN by that. Thats not a spoiler. Thats a recap of what we missed.

how come if that skinny scientist guy said even if you tried to change the past it wouldnt work.....

was he lying?

wouldnt injuries be messing that *#++ up...like when locke's leg was still shot....

or even when those people killed frogurt....seeing the survibors must have changed the future...

also locke killing those soldiers

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I mentioned Miles possibly being Chang's son when the episode first came on.
Chang? Or Marvin Candle.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

how come if that skinny scientist guy said even if you tried to change the past it wouldnt work.....

was he lying?

wouldnt injuries be messing that *#++ up...like when locke's leg was still shot....

or even when those people killed frogurt....seeing the survibors must have changed the future...

How are you so sure they were in the Past???
wink.gif
The past and future bothhave different rules.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I mentioned Miles possibly being Chang's son when the episode first came on.
Chang? Or Marvin Candle.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

was he lying?

How are you so sure they were in the Past???
wink.gif
The past and future both have different rules.
i was gone ask you about that if they in the past we kno they cant change nothing but if they go to the future could they shorten somebody life oralong thoses lines?

and wasnt it day = past and night = future could that be apart of this whole black and white thing going on?

and last thing who was that baby cuz i know it wasnt theres, they throw you off at the beginning by not lettin you see the dad but on a few looks like i said afew pages back 2 dark hair asains dont make a blue eyed blonde
alien.gif
grin.gif

"It was full of bees."
"I would have thought C's, actually."
-Charlie to Kate, "House of the Rising Sun"

Going back and watching the first 4 seasons while my classes are still slow.
I know a lot of people talk about the first scene of Jack in the jungle, has it ever been mentioned that he doesn't leap into action until he finds thebottle of vodka? Like as soon as he finds it in his pocket, he starts running. Almost as a reminder to himself...? I don't know. Trying to get my detectiveon.

Back
Top Bottom