Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN

Shut the hell up and do whatever with your money.

realist #$%^ in this thread. 
btw.. if you're asking.. then it's probably best for you to save your money and buy something in your price range if you catch my drift. 

Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN

Shut the hell up and do whatever with your money.

realist #$%^ in this thread. 
btw.. if you're asking.. then it's probably best for you to save your money and buy something in your price range if you catch my drift. 

i bought a burberry wallet about 2 years ago. its like this strange kevlar feeling fabric. it still looks brand new and has been ran over by a car and left out in the rain. i would highly recommend a burberry wallet. the all black ones are too ill.

i bought a burberry wallet about 2 years ago. its like this strange kevlar feeling fabric. it still looks brand new and has been ran over by a car and left out in the rain. i would highly recommend a burberry wallet. the all black ones are too ill.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Nah man you can get a cheap leather one for like 10 dollars, why are you gonna spend money to attract girls.  You know you don't like the design of the wallet, you just want it for the status.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Nah man you can get a cheap leather one for like 10 dollars, why are you gonna spend money to attract girls.  You know you don't like the design of the wallet, you just want it for the status.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, are you that much in love with this name brand that you are willing to spend $305 on an accessory?

You know what.......I don't even feel like it today. OP enjoy your wallet man.

damn...homie has reached his breaking point
laugh.gif

OP, are you that much in love with this name brand that you are willing to spend $305 on an accessory?

damn...homie has reached his breaking point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Fade On You

If you can afford it, do it.
Do you honestly feel this is a good logic to live by?
I think it is good logic if you like the item. 
Now afford could mean different things but I would assume that by "can afford" that it means not skipping bills or rent to buy the wallet.

I've always liked Coach wallets, real simple. Where would you rank their quality?

Now afford could mean different things but I would assume that by "can afford" that it means not skipping bills or rent to buy the wallet.

I've always liked Coach wallets, real simple. Where would you rank their quality?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey, if it looks good and it increases your 'swag', then by all means. It's LV, so you know the material is top notch, so you can use that as an excuse to buy it.
im pretty sure a lot are made of vinyl so no i don't think so.
Well, it's LV. Its quality is probably better than 90% of all the other wallets out there.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Hey, if it looks good and it increases your 'swag', then by all means. It's LV, so you know the material is top notch, so you can use that as an excuse to buy it.
im pretty sure a lot are made of vinyl so no i don't think so.
Well, it's LV. Its quality is probably better than 90% of all the other wallets out there.

You KNOW a folding piece of leather is not worth 300 dollars, it just comes down to whether or not you want a $300 folding piece of leather.

You KNOW a folding piece of leather is not worth 300 dollars, it just comes down to whether or not you want a $300 folding piece of leather.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Construction-wise, probably the same. 
Material-wise, when it comes to leather, LV hands down is much better. Outside of leather, LV mostly uses canvas while Coach uses Nylon. I think in the long run, Nylon might be able to take more ebating but as long as you do no over stuff your wallet, the canvas should hold up pretty well.

Finish-wise, LV is a bit better. I do not see too many glue residue or hanging thread with LV wallets but I have seen it in several Coach wallets. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Construction-wise, probably the same. 
Material-wise, when it comes to leather, LV hands down is much better. Outside of leather, LV mostly uses canvas while Coach uses Nylon. I think in the long run, Nylon might be able to take more ebating but as long as you do no over stuff your wallet, the canvas should hold up pretty well.

Finish-wise, LV is a bit better. I do not see too many glue residue or hanging thread with LV wallets but I have seen it in several Coach wallets. 

if that's what you like, buy it. Me personally, I can't see myself buying a $300+ wallet. It's going to be in my pocket regardless.

if that's what you like, buy it. Me personally, I can't see myself buying a $300+ wallet. It's going to be in my pocket regardless.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

What are some of the things you guys love so much about the wallet?
nerd.gif

Knowing you don't have to buy another wallet.
pimp.gif

so, it doesnt get worn out over time?
and if you lose it you magically get a new one?
If you're a responsible adult, you should not lose your wallet. I've had mine for 1.5 years and it still looks new.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

What are some of the things you guys love so much about the wallet?
nerd.gif

Knowing you don't have to buy another wallet.
pimp.gif

so, it doesnt get worn out over time?
and if you lose it you magically get a new one?
If you're a responsible adult, you should not lose your wallet. I've had mine for 1.5 years and it still looks new.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'mma go with this one.

Back
Top Bottom