Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

You can "do you" and purchase the wallet but you'll be a dunce.

I can punch myself in the face if I wanted to. What does that prove though?
laugh.gif

You can "do you" and purchase the wallet but you'll be a dunce.

I can punch myself in the face if I wanted to. What does that prove though?
laugh.gif

worth the price: only if you can easily but 2k in it
grin.gif

but the wallet itself: but if you like it buy it anyway live once

worth the price: only if you can easily but 2k in it
grin.gif

but the wallet itself: but if you like it buy it anyway live once

Lemme get this straight, you're spending a grip of money to have a place to store your grip of money?
confused.jpg

Lemme get this straight, you're spending a grip of money to have a place to store your grip of money?
confused.jpg

I still have a leather, George or some %@*% Wal Mart wallet I bought like 8 yrs ago. What the %!$* are all of you doing with your wallets talking about wear and tear? It's just in your pocket most of the time and opens up and closes and things go in it. And you're going to have to wear clear pants so everybody can see your expensive man wallet and you can get swag points and impress all the ladies.

Frivolous doesn't even begin to describe it. Yes, you could argue the same about Nikes or cars, but at least they have a performance aspect to them as well as style since it's something that can be seen, 100% of the time, not just when you are at the cash register.

mhouston.jpg

I still have a leather, George or some %@*% Wal Mart wallet I bought like 8 yrs ago. What the %!$* are all of you doing with your wallets talking about wear and tear? It's just in your pocket most of the time and opens up and closes and things go in it. And you're going to have to wear clear pants so everybody can see your expensive man wallet and you can get swag points and impress all the ladies.

Frivolous doesn't even begin to describe it. Yes, you could argue the same about Nikes or cars, but at least they have a performance aspect to them as well as style since it's something that can be seen, 100% of the time, not just when you are at the cash register.

mhouston.jpg

i have a leathergoodsconnection wallet and a tanner goods one. Nicer then LV and the Gucci I had IMO. theyre 50$, handmade, amazing quality for the price, and infinitely more durable. the leather is nicer and less "processed" on both, too. def. a diff look tho, idk if that's what you're going for

i have a leathergoodsconnection wallet and a tanner goods one. Nicer then LV and the Gucci I had IMO. theyre 50$, handmade, amazing quality for the price, and infinitely more durable. the leather is nicer and less "processed" on both, too. def. a diff look tho, idk if that's what you're going for

For the price you can get something with much nicer quality. You are paying for the brand name not the quality. If you care about the brand then cool.

For the price you can get something with much nicer quality. You are paying for the brand name not the quality. If you care about the brand then cool.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

LV wallets are stiff to me, but mine have held up well.

I've moved on to greener pastures though
smile.gif

What do you do for a living that allows you to spend 1k+ for a tiny leather wallet?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom