Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

Originally Posted by Hodog16

LV wallets are stiff to me, but mine have held up well.

I've moved on to greener pastures though
smile.gif

What do you do for a living that allows you to spend 1k+ for a tiny leather wallet?
nerd.gif

Man, even i remember the thread we had on this subject before this one but imo if you have the extra money laying around, i don't see why not. It's your money and your lifestyle so who are we to tell you what to do with it. Why do you need the opinions of others on something that YOU are going to buy and something that YOU are going to use. If you do decide to not buy it, you should send that money to me or buy it and then send it to me.

Man, even i remember the thread we had on this subject before this one but imo if you have the extra money laying around, i don't see why not. It's your money and your lifestyle so who are we to tell you what to do with it. Why do you need the opinions of others on something that YOU are going to buy and something that YOU are going to use. If you do decide to not buy it, you should send that money to me or buy it and then send it to me.

just like someone else said its not like people will be able to see it. it wont increase your swag at all.

just like someone else said its not like people will be able to see it. it wont increase your swag at all.

Originally Posted by Murray497

i bought a burberry wallet about 2 years ago. its like this strange kevlar feeling fabric. it still looks brand new and has been ran over by a car and left out in the rain. i would highly recommend a burberry wallet. the all black ones are too ill.

Yeah I got a Black Burberry print wallet as a gift, friggin thing was Made in China...
smh.gif
Time for a new wallet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murray497

i bought a burberry wallet about 2 years ago. its like this strange kevlar feeling fabric. it still looks brand new and has been ran over by a car and left out in the rain. i would highly recommend a burberry wallet. the all black ones are too ill.

Yeah I got a Black Burberry print wallet as a gift, friggin thing was Made in China...
smh.gif
Time for a new wallet.
laugh.gif

I have one, bought mine 5 years ago, and it still looks brand new. And it stays in my pocket all the time.

I have one, bought mine 5 years ago, and it still looks brand new. And it stays in my pocket all the time.

lost my long wallet, my coin pouch, and have a bi fold wallet left honestly it aint worth it at all. cause if you lose it, you basically threw away your money, and the money inside it.

lost my long wallet, my coin pouch, and have a bi fold wallet left honestly it aint worth it at all. cause if you lose it, you basically threw away your money, and the money inside it.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

which is exactly the point. All those saying the quality isn't better are reaching.

I have an LV card holder, and a Gucci one as well. I bought the LV the Gucci was a gift.

For one, I never lose my wallet anymore. How could I with that thing being worth 170 plus. Also, it looks the same as the day I bought it.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

which is exactly the point. All those saying the quality isn't better are reaching.

I have an LV card holder, and a Gucci one as well. I bought the LV the Gucci was a gift.

For one, I never lose my wallet anymore. How could I with that thing being worth 170 plus. Also, it looks the same as the day I bought it.

it doesnt make sense to have over a $100+ wallet but i do and im happy with it. its your money do what you want

it doesnt make sense to have over a $100+ wallet but i do and im happy with it. its your money do what you want

I got a Lacoste wallet from TJ Maxx about 4 years ago. Paid $12.99 and it still does the job. IMO LV is hyped by people who think the quality is better when really they just say that to try to justify to themselves why they paid so much for a wallet. Buy whatever you want though

I got a Lacoste wallet from TJ Maxx about 4 years ago. Paid $12.99 and it still does the job. IMO LV is hyped by people who think the quality is better when really they just say that to try to justify to themselves why they paid so much for a wallet. Buy whatever you want though

Why is it such a bad thing for people to like a certain brand? I'm not very familiar with LV as I don't own anything LV but I'm sure they project a certain image that some people want to be associated with. I can't be upset with that at all. It's called a luxury good for a reason. People buy it to feel better about themselves through the perceived luxury in the item.

Why is it such a bad thing for people to like a certain brand? I'm not very familiar with LV as I don't own anything LV but I'm sure they project a certain image that some people want to be associated with. I can't be upset with that at all. It's called a luxury good for a reason. People buy it to feel better about themselves through the perceived luxury in the item.

Back
Top Bottom