LOUISVILLE, KY heads

i need the 18's for my 1-23 collection D. I dont want to buy the 18/5 pack just for the 18's considering i have the 2000 fire red v's.

no particular order but my favs :
3's
5's
6's
12's
4's
7's
8's
23's
13's

XI
V
VI
II
XIII
III
IV
VII
XII
XXIII

My fav's, no order really.

Oh yeah almost forgot, FUSION's!
roll.gif

My fave 5 (in order):

1- XX3- (put's flame suit on, but can't help it, the more I look at them, the more I love them)
2- VII- (loved and had every OG color)
3- III- (black/cement was my first J's as a kid)
4- XI- (no need to say anything)
5- XIV- (did a lot of damage on the court in my prime with these)

My Bottom 5 (in order):
23- XX- (put's flame suit on again, just hate these, very over-rated)
22- II- (just never liked them)
21- X- (felt and looked cheap to me)
20- XV- (the tongue, oh the tongue)
19- I - (ef it, flame away)

The rest are kinda just jumbled in the middle.

Ok. Let me settle this dispute for you guys. Top 5 J's in order:
Aqua VIII's (please hold all aplause til the end)
Bordeaux VII
Concord XI
Carmine VI

You know what , im going to end the list at 4. These shoes are so bad $%$, they fill a top five with only four shoes.

Glad we put an end to that. If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me. My word is like scripture.

my fav 5
Fire Red V's
Fire Red III's
Infrared VI's ( I need these in my life)
Columbia XI's
White/Red XIV's

My rank of the 1-23
V
III
VI
XI
XXIII
VII
VIII
XIV
IX
XII
XIII
X
IV
II
XX
XVI
XVII
XVIII
I
XXI
XXII
XIX
XV

True Blue III
White/Cement III
Black/Cement III
Fire Red III
Concord XI

Thank you and have a nice day...

Damn Mike u are puttin in work in the buy/sell lounge....U gettin out or just downsizing?

Cadillac- The XX3s are quickly moving up my list so no flame from me.

**** And one more thing, please do not mention "bordeaux" anymore in this post, i had the shoes for over 3 years and never really noticed anyonetalkin about em or posting pics or anything, now two days after i sell them everyone talks about them in different posts, pics are being posted and its makingme regret selling them....so please keep that word out of this post****

Goodnight.

fav 5 colorways: (no particular order)
carmine 6
cool grey 3
playoff 13
taxi 12
playoff 12

fav 5 models: (no order)

worst 5 models: (no order)

tough decisions.. i cant believe i left the 23 out of the top 5.. but i did..

DMONEY23444 wrote:

**** And one more thing, please do not mention "bordeaux" anymore in this post, i had the shoes for over 3 years and never really noticed anyone talkin about em or posting pics or anything, now two days after i sell them everyone talks about them in different posts, pics are being posted and its making me regret selling them....so please keep that word out of this post****

"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"
"bordeaux"

Sorry D....But you had to know I'd do it.
smile.gif

im just downsizing d, i never get to wear half of them and i figure i will get rid of them now while i can get cash for them. Im just going to keep and collectthe og colorways.

I believe every store in J-mall and St.mathews except for footactions. Footlocker in St.Mathews got 24 pairs.

I just wanna say thanks to everyone for not mentioning the word....especially SPOOS. Thanks Bro!

And for the Oly VI....please nobody buy those, we will just keep getting this BS over and over and eventually i will have to QUIT.

I just picked up the olympic 6's, and i must say they are VERY, VERY nice in person. Im going to wear these everyday, since they are white and havebasically every color in the rainbow in them, they will match everything.

DONT SLEEP PEOPLE!

GO PICK THESE UP !

Now !

roll.gif

I went to Finishline to pick them up but couldn't get my sz. These shoes went real fast I guess. Don't feel bad for me though, I got a Cinnabon.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

I went to Finishline to pick them up but couldn't get my sz. These shoes went real fast I guess. Don't feel bad for me though, I got a Cinnabon.

definitely worth the trip.. real talk lol

i just got back from the mall and i saw those 6's and they are freaking horrible. i talked two dudes out of buying them.

They have an overkill of jordans out now, its ridiculous.

FL in jeff still has quite a few 6/17 packs, i think im gonna pick a pack up this week.

I just got back from a 16 pair pick up ! will post pictures later
pimp.gif

Alot of OG's !

Mike I hate you....why can't I find someone selling their collection for that cheap in my size? lol

So did anyone here honestly get them?

Yall wanna meet up for the Fusions this weekend? Im gettin there at 4am. I know a secret entrance to, so we should be first in line.

Hell no I didn't get them shoes. I honestly don't see how anyone could like them. I hope nobody takes that the wrong way.

Hey D, do you think 4 will be early enough? I know you got the secret entrance and all but I see the mall being deep at 2am. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom