LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Everybody, I freaking copped the Olympic 6's and no I'm not lying! Let the flaming begin!

Seriously!

You won't get flaming from me MJ. Anyone can buy what they want. I just don't see how anyone could actually like them. I don't think its the colorsthat makes me not like them. Its all the patent leather and that stupid thing on the toe.

Yea true, if the patent wasn't all over the shoe it would be alot better. I like shoes with bright colors though...sometimes.

I wish they would just re-retro the Black/Infared VI's with Nike Air on the back. That would be the first and only time I would try to buy 10 pairs formyself to wear. I kick myself every time I think about when I traded my retro's for 2 pairs of Black/Red XIII retro's.

I dont like the vagina decal on the toe, thats what throws me off.

I would honestly buy 5 pairs of infared retros with out a doubt if they had nike air on the back, my soles are getting pissy on mine.

1:30 am better SPOOS?

Hahah I have two pairs of infra red VI's.....one DS and one pair VNDS. I would buy atleast three more though.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I dont like the vagina decal on the toe, thats what throws me off.

I would honestly buy 5 pairs of infared retros with out a doubt if they had nike air on the back, my soles are getting pissy on mine.

1:30 am better SPOOS?
WOW! I had no idea that's what the decal was. If I knew that I would have copped 2 pairs for sure! Is there anymore pairs left out there?

Yeah 1:30 sounds good...Can I go through the secret entrance with you?

Yeah ill let u go through with me, we need to watch out though....word is last time a couple guys were watchin us to see what door we went through.

Hey D...Seriously though if they weren't 150 I would think long and hard, thats what she said, about getting the White/Cement colorway. I just can'tgive 150 for them.

Its the fusion 5 were goin to get not the fusion 3. were not goin to get those until september. But we gotta be there a couple days early for those.

I couldn't wait any longer for the Fusion 3's, so I bought 2 pairs of fakes. One to sit on ice, the other to wear. The quality on them is actuallypretty good, except for the excess glue, scratches on the leather, excess paint, cheap materials, wait...that's on my CDPs. Anyways, don't sleep on thefake fusion 3's!!!!

How you gonna tell me what Fusions come out this weekend? DMONEY I got 2 pairs of every Fusion thats come out. Don't try to holla at me about my Fusiongame. If you want to put your Fusion collection up against mine name the time and the place.
pimp.gif

none of yall got nan non nudda on me, i got fusions of fusions of fusions icey as a mofo, so who wan test me rude boy !
roll.gif

look at what this thread has come to. I blame spoosman. Im going to start a petition to see about getting this guy banned.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

How you gonna tell me what Fusions come out this weekend? DMONEY I got 2 pairs of every Fusion thats come out. Don't try to holla at me about my Fusion game. If you want to put your Fusion collection up against mine name the time and the place.
pimp.gif
I agree with Chewy...This guy is an idiot.

yo family, LIFE w/o NT...I couldn't help it, I had to get back. this economy has me in slow motion. still love my kicks though. any gta iv ps3'ers??get at ya boy! spoos, d$, chew, haze, mvp, others...back momentarily, but hopefully not.

par, im about to be playing it on xbox 360. im buying my bro's xbox soon, sorry no ps3.

Does ps3 have online play ? I've heard it did and i ve heard it didnt. Put me up on game.

Btw, i picked up my 6/17 countdown pack yesterday at footlocker in jmall. size 10 but it fits. ( not that anybody really cares )

Still a few left there and chumps.

Back
Top Bottom