LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anyone interested in a size 9.5 all black lebron IV?

worn once?

ill let them go for cheap. just give me an offer? Dont feel like messing with Ebay and shipping.

I'm probably not going to pick up anything on 50% off. All CDP's are excluded, all forces, dunks, and blazer's. Oh yeah I almost forgot,flightposites.

Chew, I think they're opening at 8. Mike the mall does open early but it's mainly for Fusion's now haha.

nice pick up gator.

i'd take pics of mine, if they weren't in layaway at footaction !

i'll have them out within the next 2 weeks.

Spoos, where you at, i called you earlier about the 50

Hanhaze...I didn't have my phone with me. I tried to text that number you called from. Call me tomorrow if ya don't mind.

Definately best pack so far...xvii's are super narrow though...i cant even get them on with the shroud?

very nice none the less.

f8f259047fe987415c1a1f43864477be99e541f.pjpg

6,7,9,10,13,14,16,17! Sorry for the crappy i-phone pics....

I am splitting the 4/19 pack with a dude I met in line yesterday. I need the XVIIIs and love V's so I will get that pack also. October is gonna be anexpensive month III/XX and the Penny 2s. 2009 doesn't look promising for JB so I will save some $ finally.

^ JB needs to get away from the Air Jordan I asap. Way too many coming out.

Im done with packs until the 20/3 unless the 5/18 is too tempting to pass, i may just try and get the OG blk/blue 18s....i sold both pairs of 18s that i ownedso now im 18less.

Broke down and got the pack today. Overall very nice. Its great to walk into a store day after realease and they have your size.

Champs at St. Matts had them, I went to foot action, and foot locker and they didnt even have them on display. The guy who sold them to me was pretty cool. Hesaid people line up like crazy for those fusions, I dint believe him, but he was dead serious. Are the fusions really that hyped? I cant beleive I almostpassed on these. The XVI are absolutly amazing.

Anyone intersted in my 14k gold perf supras?

size 12 NDS?

need money asap!

any offers?

There going for 300+ on Ebay...
will let them go cheap.

23a25f9454ea572959eaa4fe3b7b7e747c1ceae.pjpg

I have some heat to unveil when the penny 2's drop. Glad to see that everyone who copped loves their pack.

Had to get away from KY for a while so I'm in Destin for a week with my friends and gf lol. I will definitely be at the outlets!

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ Exactly, big baby davis wore fake Xs during his sophomore year at LSU, their PG also wore fakes that season. Fakes are here to stay, i was watchin cribs the other day and bobby valentino had about 5 or 6 pairs of fakes in a glass caes and though he was doin big thangs....dudes are lame.

Two players for Arizona had fake white/red XIIs this year. I can't remember who it was though. Bayless played in Concords one game, no clue if theywere legit. It might've been the center Hill who had the fake XIIs, idk. I think I got a pic of Bayless in Concords, ill check and see if I can get itposted. Sad none the less

Who all has worn any of the shoes from the packs? I have the VI/xvii, and the VII/xvi and have yet to wear any of them yet. I think im going to break out thecarmines tonight. Everyone wearing them? Waiting for a special occasion? Keeping them on ice? Just curious.

i have been wearing my carmines for the past week. they are starting to get a little creased on the side where the white leather is near the toe. nothingmajor. they are great ! i will wear the hell out of my hares when i get them out of layaway. as for the 17's, probably wont wear them much at all. 16'swill see the daylight often i think, they are hot. i doubt i buy any more packs. i have 1-23 except 21. if anyone has a size 10 21 white/black or grey let meknow. i want the black and red 11's but i have the taxis, so ill problably just spend the money and buy the retros.

I have wore my Carmines a few times. I wear the IXs a lot. I usually use the XVIIs to work out in or play indoor ball. Haven't worn my XIIs yet, I playoutdoor ball in my OGs

Nic Wise was the one who wore the fake wht/red 12s for Arizona.

Im gonna break out my carmines soon....very soon.

Back
Top Bottom