LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Spoos took care of me thanks for all of the help.
I accepted a Teaching job at Breckinridge County Middle School, but I will not receive my first paycheck until Sept 20th so I'll have to hold off on buyingshoes for a while.
Hopefully the V/XVIII pack will still be around in mid Sept, because I will have some catching up to do.

I take it no one on here went to the Del & GZA show on the waterfront tonight?

If you did, i didn't see you there !

Anyone Hit up Forcastle tonight?

Copped a few shirts from Identity on Bardstown.
We Run louisville.
ebc15c42e4735aa9ce9c849c001e116af599ae9.pjpg

Vanus-Was that you in Ear X tacy? Whats good with the shirts?

Last night I saw this like 12 year old kid rockin come CDP XVIIs, and man it wasn't even funny how hard he was trying not to crease them. Looked like hehad a pole stuck up his !$# permanetly.

Anyways, I'm out for the next week in Florida (Destin and PCB), talked to a guy said not to many sneaker stores but supposely the Nike Outlet is nice.

Selling Alot of my shoes, Most size 12 some 11.5 and 13. Mostly Jordans. Need money for the baby... Hit me up if you need any. get the KY hook-up.

Anyone have any ideas for baby names?

PONR, where is Identity located on Bardstown Rd? I think I know where but I'm not sure if it's the place I'm thinking about.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

PONR, where is Identity located on Bardstown Rd? I think I know where but I'm not sure if it's the place I'm thinking about.
Down on Baxter next to Spinellis. They dont have a sign out front or nothing but the dudes in there are madd cool.

That's exactly what I thought bc I was down there with my gf at spinelli's the other day. It looked sick, I only got to look through the window becauseit was closed at the time. That are would be a perfect place for a sneaker boutique.

Yeah its a nice store. They make shirts and there real reasonable what ever you want. They also design shirts that are pretty ill. They have paint and markersand stuff too.

^ dang so you still got all 5? you sold any?

Im selling all my CDP's. I woke up this morning and my allure to Jordan's was gone. Just like overnight. I'm sure ill cop a few select jordans thisyear but as of now im donw with them.

No less than an hour after i put the 14 on the bay it was gone....the 13 however dont want to move....the rest are long gone.

I listed all of em between $349.99 and $369.99 + $19.99 for shipping, i had to relist the 13 today because it didnt sell....im sure it will though.

What do you guys think of the way they do the buy/sell forum now? I hate how every post needs to be checked 1st...

3 DAYS! I put a few up this morning and was upset that they are not up tonight...3 freakin days...Thats crazy.

Back
Top Bottom