LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I'm glad i got rid of everything i needed to sell before they started enforcing the new rules in the marketplace.

I see what they are trying to do, and commend them for atleast trying something, but, it's not going to stop it.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

You all ready for sunday and monday? 100 degrees and 101 degress lol....
Got my ac on right now as we speak !

Bring it on !
smokin.gif

it was 101 today.

Anyone want to roll to chicago with us on the 23rd? Jordanheads is filming the last scene of the documentary and its an open invite....plus were gonna hit upthe outlets and what not. Lemme know, i need a pic of me and the MJ statue in front of the house that he built before i get old.

D, who all is making the trip? I heard about it a while back.....it's going to be so crowded.

What if the man himself made a special appearance? Wouldn't that be something?

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I'm glad i got rid of everything i needed to sell before they started enforcing the new rules in the marketplace.

I see what they are trying to do, and commend them for atleast trying something, but, it's not going to stop it.
What exactly are they trying to stop?

How long you guys staying?

i might just be down, if you gotta seat ( ill ride @+*$+ if i have to) i got petro money. i doubt my car would make it to chi.

hit me up with some more info d.

thanks

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

What exactly are they trying to stop?

people getting frauded i believe.

but we both know that will never happen.

D, if you got room im def down to make the trip to the chi, i just need to know howl ong you plan on being there so i can ask off.

i can't wait either, but im glad its not this weekend because my pockets are busted !

btw, my fiancee's parents already used their free car rental, so that option is out.

D. Why dont you take some of that monay you've made from selling thos packs and buy my shoes in the sz 10 forum.

How long yall staying in Cincy? I might be down but I will be back in school then, its on a Saturday but how long are yall staying?

Are yall leaving that Friday?

Good looks on all the bumps too, I havent been able to log in for a few days idk whats was going on...

Were goin to Chicago Ponr, were gonna leave at like 2 or 3am staurday morning and come back that night so u will be back in the ville by sunday morning at thevery latest.

Well I don't start school until the 25th, my dad won't care....my mom on the other hand well. lol

Back
Top Bottom