LOUISVILLE, KY heads

D- according to the inventory the 'Ville store still has a 14 left. Not sure if someone has it on hold or not though.

Anyways one of your boys came into the store yesterday, and asked if I knew you. He was looking at the IX/XIV pack wondering if he could flip it.

^ yeah i know he called me and asked me lol. I asked which store he was at so i told him i knew you....

I think the manager wears a 14 there so maybe he has it on hold, oh well.

Yeah my boy Durrell wears a 14/15 so he probably will buy them. Oh well. I picked up 2 more packs today locally. They are all gone now.

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho its off to work i go....da da dada da da da dada da Hi-Ho Hi-Ho Hi-Ho Hi-Ho

Gettin up at 4:30 is wonderful!!!!

Wore my carmines last night. BEst shoe of the year in my opinion. The XVII will get broke out tonight. MAy have to sell the OG's

Actually the IX/XIV pack is $169.98

If they still have it tagged for $199.98 that is wrong.

II/XXI - $198.98
IX/XIV - $169.98
VI/XVII - $198.98

Youth Prices:
II/XXI - $109.98
VI/XVII - $109.98
VII/XVI - $149.98

Hopefully the men's VII/XVI pack will drop down soon.

Can you order from Deveroe's on the internet or will they ship by phone orders?
With gas prices so high I would rather pay shipping cost than drive to Louisville.
Anyone know what sizes they have in the II/XXI i still need those in a 10 or 10.5.

Technically deveroes doesn't do that, but if you're a well known customer in the company they have been known to transfer them .

i have been on niketalk for a while but dont post often.. i didnt realize that there were hat many people from louisville ky on the board (i live inlouisville)

Gator - the only thing that Deveroes does is ship the shoes to other store locations via an in-company transfer system.

Back
Top Bottom