LOUISVILLE, KY heads

roll.gif
Chewvenile wrote:

^^ Supersoak that ho.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Guys can I ask a question? Why are girls so ignorant and immature?

You give them everything they wanat and they appreciate it a first! Then as time conitiues they start taking it for granted even if they were treated terrible in their last releationship and know you're 10x better than the last. They start treatin you and everything you do like s***, it's never good enough. It becomes more as a demand instead of a surprise. Forget that I'm tired of playing that game, I'm switchin it up for a bit. That's why guys treat girls like crap, well alot of them. It's because they get a girl they truley adore and give them everything they could ever wish for and more. As time progresses they start getting used to it, or taking advantage of it, and it's never good enough. Well when or if they break up, guys realized they just wasted their time. This is when the rude boyfriends and what not are created. They treat every girl like crap because they wasted so much time and energy ya know?

Sorry guys, I had to vent.
Dude, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. It's crazy.

Your young Mj, i suggest you follow the advice of the late and great Eazy-E:

Find em, F**k em, and Flee !

There is pleanty of time down the line to give them what they want and treat them like a queen. Soon though, you will find with women, you will turn into a YesMan before you know it !

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

There is pleanty of time down the line to give them what they want and treat them like a queen. Soon though, you will find with women, you will turn into a Yes Man before you know it !

Preach to em Mike...

Hey Mike, did'ne Eazy-E die of Aids?

Thanks for everything guys. lol

Hey Mike, did'ne Eazy-E die of Aids?

Thanks for everything guys. lol
roll.gif

In the great words of snoop doggy dogg:

But before i dig in a B***h, i gotta find a contraceptive !

Went to the skate shop today, put the Un Futuras in layaway....they are my favorite dunk in a very long time even though i dont have any. They also had thehigh p-rod with the cement print, i tried em on but they were way too bulky.

18 more days!!!!

8c835ac342bfefc972005b1aa29ebbeb99db39f.pjpg
I copped those P-rods D. There sick IMO. I need those Un-Futuras and teal blazers. Hope theres still some around Friday.
ohwell.gif

Yeah I saw the un-futura's in person last week, they are pretty nice. I wanted the trick star pack and lau blazers really bad to bad the shop neverreceived them. Good grabs guys, can't really mess with the high top p-rod's either. Stackin my bread for the Chi-town trip lol

So as of right now we have 7 people going....

Mike, any idea on where to rent something to fit that many? Any idea how much it will cost? Just trying to figure it out so i can tell people to go ahead andget the rental car money ready....i figured we can pitch in on gas as we go and need it.

Im going to the Chi, rolling with my people from the Nati. Hopefully we can all link up while we are up there.

i'm not sure D, you might wanna try to call around to some van rental companies.
we rented a van back in the day (couldn't tell you where or how much) but it would be plenty of room for 7.

http://www.yellowpages.com/info-SS121749885/Capps-Van-And-Car-Rental

http://www.enterprise.com/car_renta...ionId=WebTransaction2&selectedLocationId=58AP

^ this one is enterprise at the airport, we can pick it up at noon on the 22nd and return it on the 24th. they have a mini van type for around 194 total for 2days, which comes to about 28 bucks per person, or we could get a trailblazer or something like that for 169.00 which is 24 bucks per person. not includinggas.
that's not too bad if you ask me, for 2 days.

spoos, no offense but I ain't tryin to ride like a mexican for 6 hours lol.
I don't get it...

You guys should call Cooke & Reeves Vans on Dixie Hwy...Not sure how much they would charge you but its worth a phone call to see.

chevuplander-us-05.gif

Avis car rental @ the airport

Chevy Uplander mini van Seats 7

base =136.78 for 2 days
tax&surcharge = 24.60
tax= 9.38

total = 170.76
by 7 is 24.40

+gps = 198.66
by 7 is 28.38

+gps & liability insurance = 224.56
by 7 is 32.08 each

gets around 27 hmpg

United center is 302 miles from the airport , so thats roughly 12 gallons of gas to get there and 12 back, so thats an automatic 24 gallons. Go on and addanother 6 gallons (estimate) for riding around chicago, unless we plan on taking the subway.

30 gallons of gas (roughly) 30 x 4.00 a gallon = 120 for gas / 7 = 17.15 a piece for gas

so if we go that route were roughly looking at most : 32.08 each for rental and 17.15 each for gas, for a grand total of = 50 each.

Thats not bad honestly.

Lookin like 8 people now if ur def in ponr....

Mike the Math wiz, i was waitin for someone to do that so i didnt have to, i think the futuristic lookin van would be dope....we can roll with the GPS andinsurance thats cool with me, we can just pay for gas as we go. Any way u can go ahaed and book it. if not i need to get everyones money ready so i can go bookit....

Everyone if possible go ahead and give a definite answer on if u are goin....Mike i know ur down, corey, ray, u der goin ponr?

Back
Top Bottom