LOUISVILLE, KY heads

im going through now and mapping out nike outlet/nike town directions from the united center, so we def know where were going.
im not down with the getting lost business, had that happen to many times before going to raves out of town not being prepared.

even though we will have gps, i like to have a back up as well.

give me some more ideas of where you folks want to go.

were going to have to eat while were there, i say we should hit up %%!#'s Last resort

^^^^ Perfect, whats that last word before last resort????

I wanna go to any boutiques and that store leaders that donjuan owns.

yeah those sound good...so would like $100 for the car and gas be enough for the trip? Then the rest just spending money

that should be plenty. especially if we have 8 rolling.

d, i think the car rental place needs the money up front to reserve it. i never have rented a car before so i dont know. i dont have a card i can put it onright now or i would.

i will have rental money on tuesday (8/12) at the earliest, thursday(8/14) at the latest, if that helps. so we could just plan a date like next friday perhaps( or every ones convenience) , for everyone to meet up and pay for the rental and then go reserve the rental the next day or something like that ? i dunno, anysuggestions ?

Guys just let me know when and where we need to meet up with the money. what whip are we getting exactly?

the uplander is the best one i have found, and i searched all day. it holds the most, without getting a full size eco van. they are like 300 for 2 days.

i have mapped out all the spots and they are all right near each other ( 11 minutes distance) with the exception of the nike outlet in aurora, which is like 40minutes west.

^ NICE! We can meet up on friday the 15th if cool for everybody....Dont u have to be 25 to rent a car? Heard that somewhere not sure if its true. Where yallwanna meet? I say we just pay for the car then keep our gas money on us and pay as we go so we know exactly how muc we need as we fill up.

So we will be hitting atleast 5 spots while were there? Perfect!!!!

On 2nd thought, i just say everybody give $50 and if more is needed for gas then so be it we can pay on the roll. We need to go ahead and get this resolvedthough so were not dealing with it at the last minute.

my thoughts exactly.
if nothing else, i will rent/reserve the car after we meet on friday and all the money is pitched up. that way we know exactly how many people are going.

i do think you have to be 25 to rent one. plus im at the airport anyways.

i like to have things planned to a T, if you havent noticed. i would like to hit up as many places as we can while we are there.

Hell yeah me to Mike,
Leaders, Self-Concious, and St.Alfreds are my tops followed by niketown and what not.

I work next friday 6:30 am to 5:00 PM, just a heads up. Where yall wanna meet?

These are the spots i have so far (in order of closeness) :

United Center
Self-Conscious
St. Alfred's
%%%!'s Last Resort (provided thats where everyone would like to eat)
Soulmates
Niketown
Nike Outlet

If anyone has any other spots to add, or somewhere else they would rather eat, post them. Im down with any idea's. Don't know about you guys, but i gotall weekend !

All of those sound great. Thats restraunt sounds fun. We need to hit up a pizza joint too, and maybe Jordans restaurant?

Ok so it looks like we have a list of spots that sounds cool with me.

What about closing times? We should be good but just in case.

Also, the sooner i can meet with everyone to get their money the sooner we can say the trip is certain....hit me up when u wanna meet, or if everyone can meetat jmall one day this week that would be great.

Mike, any word on the deposit? Does that have to be paid with a credit card too? Lemme know so i can go ahead and figure out what all needs to be put on thecard.

As we said. Just give me $80 up front that will cover rental, gas, and deposit hopefully depending on the deposits cost, as long as we bring the car back ingood condition everyone will get a little somethin back. Even if its more it doesnt bother me because im dying for a good time and i think this we be great.

is anybody watchin Jeff in the Little League World Series game.. its crazy cuz i kno most of those kids.. god i hope they pull this out.. lol

No need for me to check i guess corey.

off to see the pinnapple express, hopefully i laugh my +$* off.

I'm in cincy all day for a reds game with the gf and some friends. should be alot of fun, be back later tonight

Back
Top Bottom