LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Corey, do you know if Footaction in St. Matts or Jeff has these

airmax95main.jpg

i need these back in my life.

Hey Mike, do you mind if we use those papers that you printed out for the chicago trip, i have no clue where to even start to get directions to all thoseplaces.

no problem d, i will give them to you when you bring me those chili's that you so nicely bought for me the other day !

im off to the fair to see fakes tonight ! should be exciting !
glasses.gif

^HAHA I can see your dad going up to some random kid asking where he got his clear 7's, yelling "FAKE!" and running off....

I'll be up there tommorow too probably.

Nice VIII lows today Veezy i was gonna get a pair around the time of the playoffs but decided not too.

^ ill be there for the fakeapalooza tomorrow too, maybe we can goon up some random fakers and let em know wazzup!

nah but my bad mike, i would have picked em up for ya if i had known honestly. Anyway u can send them to me? ill paypal ya a couple bucks....ill pm u myaddress.

What time you goin D.

Corey you going with too? Or just your pops?

Anyone getting the Six Rings in the morning, they suck but they are the best Jordan hybrid yet IMO. Dont see why everyone dont just wait til December and getsome Bred XI's....

Nah just my pops.

I'm workin the release tomorrow at footlocker. IMO the Spizikes>6 Rings>Dub Zero's.

They're still going to sell like hot cakes.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Nice VIII lows today Veezy i was gonna get a pair around the time of the playoffs but decided not too.
thanks man.. yeah i got em for $100 DS around that time so i couldn't pass it up.. but because i saw you today in those XVIs, u made me wanna rockmine tomorro lol i havent worn em yet and its about time..lol u already kno im with you 100% on coppin bred XIs over six rings..

How come there is no official post for the Six Rings? They are smokin...I copped 2 pairs just like I did every colorway of the Spizike...

man the fair is a trip this year ! I didnt really see that many fakes, but there was an abundance, i mean ABUNDANCE of freaking fusions ! ! These youngsterscrack me up. This one cat had on the 6 rings and i heard some 6 flags workers drooling over them. i thought they were going to go up and polish this guys polefo sho.

The fair is really thin this year. i've noticed it shrinking year after year. NO CHICKEN ON A STICK and im furious.

D, if you want those directions and what not i will bring them with me tonight, if you wanna hit me up when your at the fair and i will meet you. Im taking mylittle shorty tonight.

those chili 95's bring back memories for me, i bought them in atlanta when they 1st came out and i was so high i left them on the Marta and once i realizedit, we went back to the mall and i copped another pair. Dude gave me employee discount because he felt bad for me. i loved those shoes. those, the neon greenand white and blue ones were my absolute favorites.

spoos i saw you infront of me at the 6 rings release this morning and you were acting all brand new. cant even say hello to a fellow nt'er. is it because iwasnt copping x 2 like you ? or is it because i copped the spiz ikes x 3 ?

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

This one cat had on the 6 rings and i heard some 6 flags workers drooling over them. i thought they were going to go up and polish this guys pole fo sho.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was wondering if i should have invited yall through the secret door with me this morning, glad i didnt....copped my 4 pairs and bounced.

Ill hit u on the cellular tonight mike....fa sho lol.

the fair tonight was BLAH !
people have no respect for anything.
i hardly saw any fakes, just 6 rings tonight. Those things are freaking hidious.

My lil man had fun though and thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

These youngsters crack me up. This one cat had on the 6 rings and i heard some 6 flags workers drooling over them. i thought they were going to go up and polish this guys pole fo sho.
We had a soccer tourney this weekend, and these two goons rolled up with there new hot bred 6 rings. They thought they were hot s***, I about bustedout laughin. One of the ball boys went over to them and almost wet himself lookin at them
laugh.gif
. He was like bruh them cold. I was like go jump off a bridge, those are hideous(in my mind). Sometime people blow my mind haha

Back
Top Bottom