LOUISVILLE, KY heads

laugh.gif
yall r nuts.

hanhaze502 wrote:
On a side note, we need another poker game or some kind of meet up for all of us just to kick it and bullshhhh about kicks or whatever.

that would be straightttt. somebody set something up

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

hanhaze502 wrote:
On a side note, we need another poker game or some kind of meet up for all of us just to kick it and bullshhhh about kicks or whatever.

that would be straightttt. somebody set something up
Spoos will set it up and we will play for his fake unc 3's !

Look guys...I can let you in on my hook-up...All you gotta do is ask...He has colors of the 6 rings that you have never seen.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Look guys...I can let you in on my hook-up...All you gotta do is ask...He has colors of the 6 rings that you have never seen.

i need those so i can put on for my city !

I don't know if you can get the same hook-up as me cause he sells them to me 2 pairs for 89.99...And no tax!

^ I was wondering what you were doing walking into that duplex on 17th and market, it all makes perfect sense now.

Naw D...The dude I deal with has a tent set up down the street from Shaheens in Dairy Queens parking lot...

Dmoney is my hero... I thought for sure your manager was gonna say something about you selling to me for 50% off...

4i0rt.jpg

^^ niceee spoos. anyone in here got the low phat 1s? the white/cement grey looks good but i need to see um on someones feet!

Anyone else see Kimbo get knocked out by the last minute replacement with pink highlights ?
That Shhhhh was halarious !

His career is over before it even started ! Guess its back to you tube videos for him.

Fluke fight, Fluke knock out if you ask me !

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Anyone else see Kimbo get knocked out by the last minute replacement with pink highlights ?
That Shhhhh was halarious !

His career is over before it even started ! Guess its back to you tube videos for him.

Fluke fight, Fluke knock out if you ask me !

lol that was hilariousssss. Kimbo needs to go back to hustlin on the street lol Think about a Kimbo vs Lesnar fight.. Lesnar would embarrass him.

Mike stop watching that fake crap,that was a throwed fight he did not hit him that hard.Man you know there will be a rematch for more money and it will be onpay per view.The two women gave the best fight .

Shirts should be in soon. Stickers too. Website will be up as soon as they are in. Add the myspace. myspace.com/atcf23

Nice talking to you today Tony, PM me man. Anyone else who wants a shirt just pm me with a size.

Originally Posted by villebilly

Any body buying the nelly six rings next week

Tony thats a taboo topic around here. We don't speak of it, may your tongue be tied if you mention, the sneakers that must not be named.

Well the first shirts just say A tribe Called Fresh.

Te next ones are going to have our logo (the cleveland indians logo decked out with a grill dookie chain and louisville fitted) ,nd say atcf. We have maddother ideas in the works. ill let everyone know when everythings finished.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by villebilly

Any body buying the nelly six rings next week

Tony thats a taboo topic around here. We don't speak of it, may your tongue be tied if you mention, the sneakers that must not be named.

Don't listen to him...I will cop x2 just like every other pair of 6-rings released so far...

Back
Top Bottom