LOUISVILLE, KY heads

wut up fellas.. havent been able to get on here for a while.. the internet at the dorms wont let me get on this site for some reason.. those phat 1s are sick..but if i had the bread right now i would cop those stealth 23s from you spoos but im just now startin to feel what its like to be a collegestudent/athlete...... BROKE! lol

Picked up bothe pair of phats today. First pick up in a long time. I have to get those pennys 2's, my ankles pretty banged up, so dont feel like limpingaround the mall. Eastbay get them I assume?

^Im thinking i should have got the black ones instead, oh well guess ill be forced to buy these stupid 20s just to get the 3s, unless your store will besplitting them D?

^I work at shaheens with D$ on saturdays and we dont split the countdown packs until the next one comes out... it was nice talkin to you saturday Villebilly!

Is Terrell Owens still with JB? I was watching the game today and he had on some nike turf shoes. Just thought it was a little unusual.

You should just buy a pair of black and cement retro 3's instead of the pack if you just want the threes ponr. Only a bout 100 to 150 more and well worthit if you ask me, unless you want the 20's. Those cdp retro 3's will be garbage.

Man u aint lyin bout them black cats 20s, i cant believe they did that. There has only been 2 good CDPs 6-17 and 7-16, the 11-12 sucks too.

Thanks DMONEY for the look out on the pennys,i think that i will wait awhile before i put them on.Also YungMoney12 man it was nice hanging out with you guysthis past saturday.DMONEY also let me know if you guys get the 180 bumblebees.Hit me up on anything hot comeing.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Tony, do you like the VilleBillies or are you just a VilleBilly ?
laugh.gif

About to let go of two gems. AJ 1 black/blue, and AJ III black/cement. Im not quite sure what im thinking. Letting go of a few SB's (dino's, free rods)as well, AJ IV cool grey, and some random dunks. Let me know if anyones interested.

^Nothing a size 11-12 im assuming?

Hondo I see you doing big things in the WDYWT post, your a manager at finishline j-mall right? Nice cool grey XIs you had on the other week.

Charlie you never gave me a price on those cg IVs. get at me.

Got my Greg Jennings jersey in the mail today, good lookin out once again Joe.

Anybody gettin the Eggplant Flightposites?

^No problem man, cant wait for the eggplants, deveroes is the only store getting them right? Ill prolly just wait for them to go down to 100 like the rest...

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Anybody gettin the Eggplant Flightposites?

I couldn't see myself wearing them. Now when the Foams come out I'm gonna try my best to buy out the store and sell all of them to DMONEY.

damnn guys. I looked everywhere for the Louisville thread a couple months back but didnt think it would be in Midwest!? I go to UL and I live over in ValleyStation. So there is a place in Louisville that splits the packs? Where at? Also who works in shoe stores in here because I had helllla trouble getting the5/18 pack! Hows everyone doin? I didnt know there where THIS many people on NT from the ville.

I am in there weekly. What you look like? Sucks yall dont get the packs nomore! I ended up having to get the one and only pack I have from Hibbets lol yall gotany new shipments of sweatpants in because its getting colddd out here lol

^Yeah we have just plain colored ones 2 for 40 and we have black, and grey jordan ones. Uhm im white if that helps, I dont really know how to describe myself?

lol shaved head? im sure ive seen u 1000 times because im in there alot. champs is my favorite store in the mall (killin FA, and finishline, footlocker isaiiight)

Back
Top Bottom