LOUISVILLE, KY heads

honestly im not a big fan of 6-rings, fusions, etc... but the concord colored 6-rings aint TO bad and I would think about coppin if they went on sale.

BOOOOOOOOOOO to all 6-rings, i cant stand SPOOSMAN....hes really starting to piss me off with all his bragging and boasting of all his multiple cops of fusionsand 6-rings, anybody else feel the same way?

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

BOOOOOOOOOOO to all 6-rings, i cant stand SPOOSMAN....hes really starting to piss me off with all his bragging and boasting of all his multiple cops of fusions and 6-rings, anybody else feel the same way?

Look...I'm not trying to make you mad...So here's what I'm gonna do...I have 1 pair of King County Spizikes in a 9.5...I'll sell em to ya forretail...Let me know.

^Im in for both...what ever happend to the basketball game we were suppose to get up? D$ dont want me on the court though, lol

Lots of stuff just posted on the bay check it out under my screen name. D I got your foams ready for you.

yeah find some church gym, usually they will let people rent it out for like 25$ an hour and we could all throw up acouple dollars.

Hey mike i just feeling the group out to see what they think of the six rings.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

We need to get this sneaker showcase rolling.

Yes... I have been hearing rumors about something like this for a while, but nothing concrete.

To whomever is organizing- please keep this thread updated with info, or shoot me a PM once details get firmed up.

I'd like to bring out some of the heat for the local heads- I've already started downscaling, but wouldn't mind a "public showing" beforeI sell off any more.

I would of like to showcase before i started to downsize. I have sold over 50 pairs of kicks in the past 2 months.

I still have a couple of gems to showcase, any more word on the event D ?

Tony, im done with shoes for awhile. Well, unless they throw out a suprise retro or two. Im going to try and pick up a few that i missed in the forum and onebay. I just dont have the time and i dont go out enough to wear all of these shoes i have sitting around. I have to wear steel toes at work and i live all theway out in bum ville valley !

What size do you wear Quick Kick Me ? If your a 9.5 or a 10 hit me up with what your looking to get rid of, if your still downsizing.

Also, if anyone knows anybody that has a mpc2000 they would like to trade for a 61 key korg triton, or sell for a good price, let meknow.

Im ready for this showcase, if we all get together we can make it happen.

In terms of getting together to hoop. I can get a gym for $25 an hour in Jeff, IN. Lemme know what night is best for everyone....im ready to see if anylouisville sneakerheads can check me.

I"am ready for a showcase that would be real nice,man that would give me a chance to were my old NBA. Hey Mike i may lay low for awhile my self.

shirts will be done by Monday if not sooner. Tony I got your 2x. If anyone wants something bigger than an xl lemme know.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Ill take an XL ponr....lemme know the cost....

SPOOS- Poker night soon?

i MIGHT take one PONR.. need to see a pic of um when they come in and then I will let you know. Would love to help the NT fam out with their clothin lines.

Back
Top Bottom