LOUISVILLE, KY heads

zforgot this one in the collection post

8081564fef715faa1dda415deea9754d206e3c5.pjpg

highest offer ive had is 625. If anyone wants them id much rather not deal with sending them out so 600 locally if anyones interested.

Hmm, tonights a good night for basketball. UL, UK, #1 going down, nova/uconn, unc/clemson, #7 going down. Not bad.

and to all the UL fans, it looks like we could possibly have another #1 coming into Freedom Hall. With WF losing, if UConn and Duke win their games this weekthat will make Duke #1 and Uconn #2 next week, Duke has to go play AT WF next week, which means a Duke loss would move UConn into the #1 spot and on thatMonday is the night they come into Louisville! The Big East is full of awesome games this year

Anyone interested in these? They're a size 11, Deadstock. They were tried on once and that's it. I'm asking $130.00 or best offer lol.

I also have CDP 3's for sale. Size 11 for $160. Deadstock.

9rru61.jpg

Hold off on that eggplant info.

The guys not writing me back. Its a guy I talk to occasionaly from NT. Lives in Maryland, store called shoe city is getting them there but hes not sure howmany they are getting. I will keep you all posted.

Sorry, but Duke is gonna keep that #1 spot... The Sneak Off. D, you meeting on Sat. Jamestown was gonna hit you up. Anyway, if anyone listyens to local music TRazor's album dropped on tues. The intro was produced by yours truly. Support your local artist and crews. If anyone wants stickers just drop by the store.I bet you know me if you dont... lol.

Originally Posted by YoungVanus1

Sorry, but Duke is gonna keep that #1 spot... The Sneak Off. D, you meeting on Sat. Jamestown was gonna hit you up. Anyway, if anyone listyens to local music T Razor's album dropped on tues. The intro was produced by yours truly. Support your local artist and crews. If anyone wants stickers just drop by the store. I bet you know me if you dont... lol.

ive never heard of T Razor, but i do try to keep up with the local artists. I just heard Kassanovas new mixtape today. It was real nice. He has the potentialto make it big and rep Louisville IMO

Yo D, Im in th building!!! Yeah Tylerhundley you should check that t ray album out. Are you on the local music scene? If so our paths might have crossed. 200

Originally Posted by YoungVanus1

Yo D, Im in th building!!! Yeah Tylerhundley you should check that t ray album out. Are you on the local music scene? If so our paths might have crossed. 200

man i try to stay up on it, our paths might have crossed. I will check out this T Razor dude and see what hes all about. Do you know DJ Ray Ray? thats my boy!I also work with a dude who has a rap group here in the ville, i will ask him tonight and see what they are called.

Where can I get that Kassanova mixtape? Anyone listen to Charles Hamilton, I've hooked to his music for like the past month.

my brother is really followin charles hamilton.. i've heard a few songs like down and brooklyn girls.. that brooklyn girls goes... lol

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

my brother is really followin charles hamilton.. i've heard a few songs like down and brooklyn girls.. that brooklyn girls goes... lol

Hamiltons music is pretty good. I just cant stand his attitude. He is the most cockiest dude in the rap game IMO. I am actually following Cory Gunz, Drake,Hamilton, Asher Roth, Gemini, and Wale. some of these guys are goin to blow up in 09.

Tyler don't forget Kid Cudi.....Drake is very good. Asher Roth is pretty funny too and Wale stays on his game.

^^ I KNEW I was forgetting somebody, I just couldnt remember who it was. Kid Cudi has maybe the most potential out of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom