LOUISVILLE, KY heads

yeah charles hamilton is cocky and a lil off in the head imo lol but he still puts out some good songs.. i havent heard much kid cudi, asher roth, and wale..but i'll have to check em out some more.. Gemini, Cory Gunz are real nice.. Drake is good too but i just cant stand lil wayne anymore so since he'swith him i just cant get into it..

someone in the eggplant thread said that a shop in cleveland had them sitting on the shelves. anyone wanting to make a roadtrip asap?
laugh.gif
dude said he paid170$ for um. who wants to head out in the morning? lol

^ Yeah, I can do that in the morning. I just seen it, and its 10 on a sunday night so im pretty sure they are closed lol. I will find out the # and call in themorning and see what the dude says, maybe he will hold some pairs for a couple of us, OR maybe he will ship some down to Louisville. I will let yall know.

EDIT: got the phone number, will be calling in the AM

My manager said there will most likely be either a employee appreciation or friends and family next weekend.

Lets hope its a 50% off, I need white pennys.

So whats on everyones list for this year?

Eggplants
Griffeys
Neon Nike Air Total Max Uptempo
all gradient colorway 95s
CB2s

Nothing out of JB as of yet, maybe a few pair of high top 1s if they look decent in person.
Also the rumors of VIs XIIs and IVs but I believe nothing til I see it.

Hopefully Nike will get the SB line back on track this year, its fallen off hard lately.

I may make the trip to NY next weekend to try to snag some foams. If anyone hears anything before then let me know. Ill be willing to pick up for anyone whowants them.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

So clevelands the closes getting them?

Deveroes in cincy didnt?

nope. i talked to the that dude "cincy" or whatever here on NT, that knows a couple of yall (I know he knows corey) and the dude is a pretty cooldude, he said nobody in cincy was gettin um.
smh.gif

Yeah Deveroes didn't get them, the owner never ordered them. Chew, don't worry about me, I'm sure they'll be busting heads up there too.Appreciate it though man.

My list for '09 is as follows:

Eggplants
Neon Uptempo's
All gradient 95's
Griffey's
Barkley's
Bo's
Probably the new Air Max 1's
Possibly Breast Cancer Hyperdunks
That's it for Nike's as of now

^Those breast cancer HDs are crazy. I dont know where I would find a pair though.

My aunt died of breast cancer last year so those would be a must if I could find them.

Which Bos corey?

I dont like the AM1s with the flywire. They just look off to me.

Breast Cancer HD's, are HOH only. My mom had it my freshman and sophmore year. Chew you have a pm.

I hear they are making some more breast cancer shoes as well that will drop the same day? My chick loves pink, and her aunt died of breast cancer so maybe if Ican find something I will get them for her. Not HDs though, she wouldnt like those, but maybe a breast cancer/pink air max would be nice.

^ blue chips? arent they low top and kind of resemble AMs? that might actually work. I am going to look up some pics and see what she thinks about um.

list for 09

Home/OSU LeBron VIs
Penny 1/2 Cents if they are available online

Saving up for a house this year.

Some stuff i want in 09....
Foams
LA Bron VI
Griffey
Trainer SC OG Colorway
Orange 95
Water 95
7 pack