LOUISVILLE, KY heads

1/2 Cents
Trainer Sc (orange)
Im going to try to stick to very little JOrdan brand this year, only OG colors.

If the bordeaux make a return ill definately pick up a few pair. Thats my second favorite JOrdan, right behind the aquas.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

im surprised no one said anything about coppin the air yeezy's lol

i honestly dont think they are that bad, i would cop them, but i wouldnt go out of my way to find them. plus it depends on how much retail will be.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

im surprised no one said anything about coppin the air yeezy's lol

i honestly dont think they are that bad, i would cop them, but i wouldnt go out of my way to find them. plus it depends on how much retail will be.

thats why i was surprised.. i definitely plan on coppin those..

They came out as a Quickstrike last year in two versions. A premium version and the og. I plan on copping them off ebay, they are not re-releasing next year.

^^ oh okay lol I thought you was sayin they were gonna release again and that confused me
laugh.gif

^ Damn joe, if u held them 11/12 packs until the 50% day, that was a good idea....does ur store have any new AM90s in?

I would have done the same Joe if you actually did hold the packs, but my manager ain't cool like that lol. How'd you get the XX3's though?
Nice pick ups none the less.

I work at Kid's Foot Locker in St. Mathews's and do stock for them. Right now I can't work though because of baseball. I don't know if youremember the time that you tried to get the 2/21 cdp at footaction in Jmall with Joe on 50% off. I was the one that told you all he would get in trouble. Justincase you don't know my face.

yeah I remembered that, and remembered that was you. but i didnt know you worked in kid footlocker. that store is strange out in st mathews because itsconnected right to footlocker lol kind of weird.

Yeah Footlocker in St.Mathews is moving to where the Footaction was located. Footaction is closing because it never had enough business. The Kids Foot Lockeris going to be remolded in like a month or two as well.

Yeah...Nice pickup on those xx3's. We had to rtv them back to nike. That means outlet time in the near future... Is anyone feeling the taxi cab Lebron 6? Ineed those and the big apples

Yeah those are hot. I'm feeling almost all of the Lebron VI's, especially the Big Apple's and Chalk Edition.

im sorry but im having trouble liking the lebrons. The midsole just seems weird to me and i think it throws the shoe off. I have only seen 1 or 2 CWs, so maybethats what it is, whats the colorways everyone is hyping about? Maybe they can make me see what is so great about the shoe.

EDIT: just seen the Chalks, not a big fan. But the Taxi and Big Apple pairs are actually pretty nice. Whats release date/retail prices?

^ U really think the 6 is the worse Lebron?

Id go III, II, VI, I, IV, V....i gotta get the LA Lebron VI, those are my favorite so far. Just got a pair of the White/Gold IIIs the other day.

I actually hate the 6. They look like AF1 boots to me, which ain't really a bad thing. But, they don't look look a signature shoe to me. 2, 1, 3, 4, 5,6 for me.

Back
Top Bottom