LOUISVILLE, KY heads

WHere the hell did you get them? When are they supposed to release?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Up in Indy. They released this morning, I was first in line with my dad out of 30 people.

So 18th isnt correct?
-pokemon2k

congrats on pickin up the laser 5's, i couldnt force myself to buy those. they look like varients.

just a heads up, finish line in jefferson mall just got a fsr of the fire red 5's incase anyone missed them. no 9.5's left though

No, the release date was moved from the 18th to the 13th. This was done quicly because they were a quickstrike release. Thanks hanhaze....it was a fun experience and I'm exhausted. They look 20x better in person and I mean it. They mean more to me than the DMP now...lol

I am serious, they are really hot in person. I had one pair on lock and then if the other guy didnt come in at a certain time frame to pick his pair up I would have taken home another sz 11. But sure eneough he strolled in at the last minute and bought it, but hey I'm pleased with one pair....Now I've got every pair of 5's released so far this year and last!

I have successfully managed to pass on a Jordan release. It was tough. I rule.
-pokemon2k

Cant wait.Ill try my luck online first. If no luck ill go to the place that opens soonest. If I do get an order through, Ill end up at your place.
-pokemon2k

Its still up in the air for me. the main word being: multiple. Depends if we start seing the penny foams soon.
-pokemon2k

I dont care about any shoe except the Foam 1 after i secure a couple of those ( if the ever do come out ) then i will start thinkin about other shoes but for now thats he only shoe i care about, im probably only getting 1 pair of 5s. then the XXII and fire reds after that if i get my foams first.

^^^^ ANy word on anyone near us getting any? I guess im going to have to pay resell prices on ebay.
-pokemon2k

The foams are most likely an urban account release...I would check fullcourt but as I've heard lately the owner is adding for $40 on to every premium af1 making them $140. So i can only imagine these if they do get them.

i seen some AF 1 supremes theretoday in all white for $200 but thats retail, everything else is retail, u better believe if they try to sell me somethin for over retail ill flip. then report em for about the ....th time.

^^^ I thought you wouldnt step foot in there anymore. Breaking down?
-pokemon2k

It prolly says retail but my buddy down there said the owner took a trip to NY and saw how they over charged everything up there so he is deciding to start doing it in his store. Sorry we're not NY and people down here aren't in too kickz like people up their so they wont fall into the hype prices. Us on this board are the main people that are in to kickz as well as a few others. I havent been their since the mist 4 release, but the supremes are wacksauce for $200. Dmoney....just wait until the spring...Deveroes will be holding it down...and most likely my source said it will most likely have a quickstrike account as well.

Is full court still getting the lazers? Are they releasing today?
-pokemon2k

chewy heres another reason why full court is terrible, i was on my way home from school today and drove past so i decided to stop in and see if i might get lucky and they might have the foams or even the laser 5s. i go in dont see either so i just go up to the guy and say do yall have the laser 5s? he sits there and says....i dont know.....i was like @#%$? so i just stared at him for a minute and walked out. That place is pure comedy.

^^^^ Thats hilarious. You should have see how long you could stand there before he replied again. Hillarious.
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom