LOUISVILLE, KY heads

No one in louisville will get the laser 5's, they are only at quickstrike accounts. City gear is in fact auhtentic, it is an urban based store from memphis. They only get like 5 pairs in each shoe because the owner of the retail stores ships a couple pairs from his other stores to this one. Spoosman, I wont know for a while on the flip 3's, but ill be sure to let u know.

Im guessing their having a "midnight" (midnight is loosely defined) release. Maybe just an early release, they always open at 10am on saturday (or 12 or 2 or whenever he gets his lazy @#%$ out of bed).
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

I know, I talked to them earlier this week, he said they are suppose to release them on the 18th. They said they are supposed to get like 24 pairs, but they are a urban account, not a quick strike. They only get l'style jordans at fullcourt. The people that got the black lasers will recieve these laser 5's, I wouldnt really count on them to have them, plus they'll make you pay extra or buy a shirt or something. For example the halloween forces were a quickstrike release, fullcourt didnt get them. So I highly doubt it, but you may never know. I'm tryin to get me a pair too though, lol!

Im in line right now.
-pokemon2k

yeah, lets see them. Are they worth the price? The color is sick reminds me of the penny foams.
-pokemon2k

Got my dunk IV's today. I think these are the best ones yet.
-pokemon2k

Here they are, like them alot! The best lebron IVs imo...post them dunks chew....havent seen em yet.

34q79rt.jpg

^^^^^ Wow. Very nice. Cant wait. Will post pics of the dunks when I get a chance
-pokemon2k

Those LeBrons are nice, I would have copped too, but there are too many others kicks i need. I'll post a pick up of my next pick up when I get it.

I ended up getting the black IV's at journeys in st matts, they got a restock, but only had 1 sz10. I really think they are the best ones so far. I hope I didnt hurt your feelings spoos, but seriously, noone cares about your basketball. Are the New York ones the all red that come in that case? Did they retail at $500?
-pokemon2k

So spoos how did you get the basketball?
-pokemon2k

^^^ The new york ones are black & white with some wierd writing on the lower half of the shoe. I had no idea they were 500. I'm with you on not spending that much on shoes. Heck I couldn't afford it even if I wanted to spend that much. Chew I think the red ones are called chinas or something like that.

Hey if you don't like the ball you don't like the ball. I'm getting some love from other people on it. But you know I don't have any heat when it comes to shoes but I'm pretty happy with that.
http://www.myspace.com/145992559

China's were the red one's released in china, New York, Chicago, and S.F. Spoosman you are correct.

Are you going to ever tell us how you got it? I know I mess with you about it. BUt if I ever had the choice to have 1 team sign a piece of memorabilia it would hands down be the dream team. So how the hell did you get it?
-pokemon2k

^^^^ You must have done a hell of a job.
-pokemon2k

^^^Thanks...I did some work on his pool as well. He really doesn't care about that stuff much but some one offered it to him & he knew I was so he bought with the intention of giving it to me later down the line.

Hey...what is everyone doing for the release of the black V's?
http://www.myspace.com/145992559

Back
Top Bottom