LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

No but footlocker got them in kids Mike.

You already know Corey.

Nothing was over $40. Except the Flighposites, which were $70 cincy. The black ones were $90 but all they had was a 8 and 8.5 I believe.
Thanks, I managed to get Gold and Black pairs from my store for $50 a piece a while back.

^Dang I need those black ones. Gonna try to trade a pair of gold ones for a pair of purple silver or black ones.

Hope everyone had an awesome easter.

Rumors of a Emp. Appr. this weekend also so be on the lookout...

i bought 12 pairs of Hyperdunks over the weekend....ebay here we come....

I also made a mistake....i put my 7/16 pack on ebay seperate thinkin i didnt need em anymore, now someone bought the 7s and im regretting it....dont know whatto do.

^ I bought 4 pairs
laugh.gif
but all mine will be used on the courts this summer. And with the ebay #%@%, I guess you could just tell dude you really dont want toget rid of them anymore and see if he under stands. And if not, then just dont except his money on paypal or whatever and take the bad feedback if he leavesit. Not much else you can do, just hope the cats cool with it.

In Louisville until Wednesday, Looking for hot boutique sneaker spots, not the normal footlocker or champs unless they have some heat. Thanks we are staying atthe Galt house by 4th Street

ufbaseball15 what kind of heat are you looking for. you have dunkahollik who has a store in lexington ky that is about 70 miles from louisville going i-64east.If you are looking for jordan cleats then you either go to ebay are the NT buy and sell forum.Once again it all depends on what you are looking for.
pimp.gif

ufbaseball15- Some good shops around Louisville to try are:

Marty's on cane run road

City gear on 7th street

and

Deveroes on broadway.

And if your into SBs/Vans check out Home skateshop on Bardstown road.

For good clothing check out:

Ultra pop on Bardstown road. They carry brands like mishka upper playground etc...

Identity on Baxter ave. carries alife crooks 10 deep hundreds etc...

Everyone who visits Louisville should always stop and check out ear x tacy on bardstown.

^ really? I have never been to Ear-x-tacy and I have lived in Louisville for 19 years. Im going to have to go check it out, I always see them damn bumperstickers on everyones cars but never knew what the hype was about

honestly, it's not an incredible shop especially for clothes (ear-x-tacy). Their clothing selection manly deals with music so unless you're in to that,I would check it out. Music is mainly their deal. kinda like trying to look for hamburgers in KFC
laugh.gif

I now present to you, the next superstar in Louisville. The guy that will bring the Cardinals championship #3.... PS3.. PEYTON SIVA!

106afyw.jpg

2urp0sp.jpg

which store did you guys get the yeezys from in st. louis.. i'm leaning towards making the trip for the black pair

off work, so on another day trip
happy.gif
...bcats22 i think youwill recognize these, atleast i hope

saw some amazing things,
money cat (unbroken)
pimp.gif

361527709.jpg

nikegolfsb's...gotta be one of the rarest sb's out
alien.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif