LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anywhere close gettin' the Yeezy's??

I'm willing to travel; St. Louis, Nashville, Indy, Cincy, maybe even Memphis..

I know Burn Rubber in Detroit, and like 5 other places in Chicago are getting them, but we all know how many NTers/shoe heads those cities have. Meaning itsgonna be camp out city at every store.

man, if it was orange instead of pink.. they would be hot. i might be down to go with yall too, just gotta check the money situation.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

i will be making the trip to st louis friday night, anyone interested in rolling, hit me up.

Where was everyone at when the 1st pair was dropping ? Now everyone is ready to take a road trip !

the zen grey is by far the best. But im willing to make the trip with yall for the blacks. Im from ohio though.

come on players you mean to tell me that you did not like the zen pair,you can do alot of things with that color way. The black and pink will have the sameamout made as the zen 9000 pair. I think all three offer something different to the shoe game,with that said lol to every one.
roll.gif

I like the first pair alot.. maybe even better.. i'll probly end up gettin them also in the next few months.. hopefully i can catch these black/pink'sfor retail though.. keep me updated fellas lol

lol I've been in BFE tenakey for the past 6 weeks or else I wouldve been down for a road trip for the 1st pair..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by villebilly

come on players you mean to tell me that you did not like the zen pair,you can do alot of things with that color way. The black and pink will have the same amout made as the zen 9000 pair. I think all three offer something different to the shoe game,with that said lol to every one.
roll.gif
3,000 pair estimated for each colorway

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

ParliaitN - Nice pics.

Who are you? Ha ha

i appreciate it. just like everyone else bro...getting out when i can. i love to travel so why not kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone. i've enjoyed each trip so far,minus
sick.gif
the time i've gotten lost, but good times...

Tell me why I just realized Angel McCoughtry is in my online class at uofl..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2 weeks before the semester is over.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by villebilly

come on players you mean to tell me that you did not like the zen pair,you can do alot of things with that color way. The black and pink will have the same amout made as the zen 9000 pair. I think all three offer something different to the shoe game,with that said lol to every one.
roll.gif
3,000 pair estimated for each colorway
Mjmvp23 the info i got on the amount of yeezys being made comes straight from Kanye West interview in the April/May complex magazine.Kanye wasasked about how many shoes should be made and he said that at first they were going to make 3000 pair then he change the amount to 9000 pair.You can read theinterview at www.complex.com. lol
pimp.gif

its 3000 pair per colorway Tony, 3 colorways = 9000 pairs. i read that complex like 3 times while you were sleeping during the campout.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

its 3000 pair per colorway Tony, 3 colorways = 9000 pairs. i read that complex like 3 times while you were sleeping during the campout.
lmao

City gear has the max orange 1s for $99 pewter 1s for $99 white penny 3s for $140 15/8 pack for $250 grey elephent print af1 his for $100 and a few otherthings. All of them are also an extra %25 off this weekend. I tried to get the max oranges but they didnt have many sizes.

They also got the wii af2s, They are pretty nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom