LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

The louisville thread gets deeper and deeper every month!

Welcome....

About time .....for what seemed like the longest there were only five of us. Growth is good.

What's good guys .. gotta new name but been here before (fittednfresh) I stay in london right now but im all the time in lexington hit up oneness everytimeI go.. Moving up to lexington within the next 3 weeks got a loft at South hill station..

Originally Posted by AyVee323

What's good everybody? My name's Aaron and I'm Eric's (EezyVeezy) brother. I go to UofL and been a fan my whole life. I've been trying to join for like 2 months now and they finally just let me on
smh.gif
. Just letting yall know who I am. Get at me on facebook if any of you are on there, too...

what up Aaron? Glad to see you finally got on here.

hello again everybody,

my name is badboy1188. born n raised in the Lou., moved to ATL for a few short weeks when I was very little, then had to come back here
devil.gif
. thats all imasay about myself personally & i'm going to guarantee that no1 here knows me except for one person & we're not gonna put each other on blast.

but to clarify my last post, i personally do not like the yeezy's for the simple fact that they r limited & overpriced. Yes the quality on them mightbe better than an AJ or AF, but when u wear my size, you cant really pick n choose wat u wanna wear. I dont mind droppin 220 or watever on a pair of shoes, butits the hypebeast that kill it for me. and the people that resell them make me wanna just go, ahhhhhhhhhh, & throw a rock @ em bc they r taking legit sizesaway from people that r prolly gonna wear them

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by badboy1188

people people people, I know the Yeezy's are limited and everything, but they are completely overrated. Ur throwing ur money away unless you plan on reselling these.

Anywho, im not new to this board I just offically joined a few weeks ago. I know a lot of yall, not personally, but people talk. Yall dont know me but you will be hearing me from me. Thank u for ur time & have a nice day lol
tongue.gif

Actually, the yeezy was well worth my trip to Memphis and the money I spent. Best quality I have seen in a long time and its just a unique shoe. Hype is crazy, but to me it has lived up to its hype.

And welcome officially to the forum bro. Care to give any idea to who you are? Maybe we have crossed paths before.
whered you get the yeezy's in memphis?

Checked out City Gear in the Ville for the first time..

Thoroughly disappointed... Like seriously they didn't have a damn pair of J's other than the most recent CDP.. I was looking for the Nylon 1's, butI guess those were long gone.. Clothes.. i can't even post enough
sick.gif
faces..

In other news tho.. Home Skate new spot is real nice, a better selection of kicks although I don't F with sb's that much anymore and a few more t shirtbrands..

just thought i would share..

Guess its at least 3 pairs of the III's in August and I'm done

Yeah I think Home's new set up is way better honestly.

The funny thing about City Gear is they get some good shoes in just not alot...well atleast at this store here. The store is put together really weak imo. Theydid have the Nylon 1's and a bunch of others back in April.

Be in the store Thursday and Friday Joe hope you still got that Blue Cats 7 5/8...

Btw Anyone know where I could park next to bolivar st. overnight? Or do I need to park at the hospital and pay for the night?

Playoff 13's possibly releasing Spring of next year. Grail Status. Top 3 Air Jordan's for me. Absolutely love this shoe.

Originally Posted by CarmineGotti

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Playoff 13's possibly releasing Spring of next year. Grail Status. Top 3 Air Jordan's for me. Absolutely love this shoe.

the all leather black ones???

Correct, that would be these :

I hope they release because i need a new pair. These are pretty beat.

Back
Top Bottom