LOUISVILLE, KY heads

im not sure what time i will get there, i wouldnt mind hooking up and meeting some fellow nt'ers. i need to hit up eric to solidify myself a 9.5. my fiancee is gonna kill me if i get another pair of shoes this month. im not big on resellers but i need to make some money to pay for the grapes i just picked up.

ok im in, i dont know why but im in. lemme know where and what time you all wanna meet and ill be there. chewy thanks alot for the hook-up hopefully we can meet up tomorrow, spoos thanks for hooking chewy up and mj thanks for tellin spoos they were there. today was the only day this week i didnt stop by what do u know.

No problem dmoney...I just think it's cool we are all kind of in it together....we worked towards something as a team and it paid off. I'm still debatin over fullcourt or jmall. This is a tough month for shoes. First the laser 5's, the blk/silver 5's, foamposites and now spizikes wow...come on february!

^^^^ Im thinkin about doing bothe the midnight release and then to J-mall. Get a couple pairs and try to pad my pockets after these foams and V's. As far as reselling goes I feel if im in the front of the line and there are a bunch of people behind me, Im not going to buy more than 1-2 pairs becasue the people behind me wanted the shoes bad enough to line up. If its the day after a realease and I know I can make a decent buck ill buy out the store. I think eastbay and all online sites are fair game because they are almost like a lottery. and that is my take on reselling.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

the dude at full court said that they havent got them yet but they are suppose to so take that for what its worth. Ill do the j-mall thing as well just let me know what time you guys wanna go and where you want to meet, i too need to get a little cash back in my pocket after all this crazy @#%$....im done til................2/17......what a long break.

Dmoney I know fullcourt hasnt got them in yet...but they don't recieve shipment late in the afternoon so once I know what's up I'll let u all know. Chew goodluck coppin two pairs of the spizikes at jmall, the midnight madness and jmall thing will be your best bet. These are gonna go fast like the dmp IMO, I just need to find out for sure if fullcourt is going to have them because if not I need to figure out what store I'm going to copp at. O yea as of now finishline in jmall hasn't recieved their shipment either. My dad went to the mall today and one of the workers at the shoe store let him take a quick peak at the spizike and he said they look much better in person.

I can't do the resell thing personally because I don't have the money to and I just don't really like reseller's taking other people's shoes...unless they dont sell out quickly, then that is a different story.

One last thing...people keep messaging me about the foams here in louisville, their still trying to copp. lol

^^^^ Ive gotten a few pm's myself
-pokemon2k

Finishline got their spizikes in at jmall and they open at 9:00 am saturdya and fullcourt most lokely isn't going to recieve the spizikes now...at least they got the foamposites! :D
happy.gif

i talked to eric today and i think he said footlocker is opening @ 8am. i might not of heard him right tho. i gotta call him back tomorrow. so i will be copping there. if people are meeting up lemme know when and i will hang out. i refuse to buy from chumps, plus the manager is a douche.

Spoosman, my buddy at fullcourt told me some guy came and bought 4 pairs of foams for like 848.00$ I was like WOW, that's droppin some cash. That's pretty nide of you to do that, did u keep more than one pair.But yea, I haven't picked mine up yet, mine are put to the side until I can come down and get them when I have the money! :D
happy.gif
Quote:
Also, I was just glad to help you guys out. I appreciate the offer Chewy. I'm sure there will be a release that i can't get my hands on that you can maybe help me out with. Example:Grapes

The next release would be the cool grey 3's which are going to be L'style and possibly the Flip 3's...I heard they might be a quickstrike!

^^Yea D...thats where I'm going for sure. If thats where you are going let me know what time I will meet you there.

Naw Mj. I didn't keep a pair. It wasn't really a shoe I wanted that bad. I just tried to help out the other guys.

Yea I can't wait for the cool grey III's. They have really grown on me.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

they dont open til 9 and thats what time i have to be at work on saturday so ill either have to ask if i can come in at 10 or go to champs or footlocker if they open any earlier. what time do all of you plan on getting there? 5am?

its tha main employee entrance right inbetween the food court entrance and macy's. its been awhile since i've used it so im not sure if security watches it or not. plus i would bring along a champs or footlocker shirt incase they said anything to me. it is right next to the main office.

i will problably just wait outside the todays man entrance. they usually open those doors 1st and they are closer to footlocker and finish line.

btw is there a limit to how many you can purchase @ finishline?

good lord. 430 or 5. Im going on zero hours of sleep right now.
-pokemon2k

I can't even make the trip to jmall tommorrow morning because one of our cars is in the shop and my mom and dad are using the other one at 8 am tommorrow for my sisters damn cheer competion. But one the guys at the store let us pay for them today, so he'll just purchase them in the morning and I'll pick them up when I get the chance. 4:30 to 5 is a good time to get their though, prolly one pair per customer just like the dmp's. I still want to go just so I can feel the rush and see how crazy it is going to be. I honestly though about wearing my footaction outfit to hanhaze.

Dmoney...hit up cincy about those foams, he wears a 12. He's got some shoes he might be able to get you or trade for those foams...he's my friend up in cincy that I met.

I guess Ill see you all at 5:30. Which is the food court entrance?
-pokemon2k

The main entrance you see when you pull up...stand by the single door, that is ur best bet to open up first...If I do come it might be earlier than 5:30 am

Back
Top Bottom