LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Yeah u are correct dmoney deveroes will be on broadway. I got new info on the store today as well. Good news it will have an urban and quickstrike account so they will get everything. They carry coogi, miskeen, roca wear, lrg, and a few other clothing brands. Just wait it's gonna kill fullcourt and probably any other store in the city. It set for a spring opening.

The spizikes will be sent to stores who recieved the dmp and will be in a much smaller quantity. They are gonna be like a quickstrike limited release, so just a heads up.

i co-sign dmoney. the spikes are crap. i saw a guy in finish line with some fake brown and blue spikes on and he thought he was the @#%$.

MJ what time is your store opening and did you get a lot? D I assume you have your pairs on lock. Will try my luck online tonight first.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Is it cool if I call or send you a text early a.m. D? If I need them it will definately be before 8. Im really risking this release because im about to head to the bars. Hope im coherent enough to place a phone order while im out, and get up in the morning. BTW where the hell has spoos been? You lose your basketball, buddy?
-pokemon2k

Quote:
BTW where the hell has spoos been? You lose your basketball, buddy?

I appreciate your concern chew. Naw I've been working quite a bit of O.T. We are launching the new truck out at work. I haven't lost my ball but I did shoot some hoops in the backyard the other day and some of the autographs rubbed off.
http://www.myspace.com/145992559

^^^ My dad has been doing the same thing Spoos...That new truck is very nice! Especially that american flag paint job on that one! :wow:
eek.gif

Who copped? I only bought one pair because I have the 00" retros! This release was crazy...we blew through them this morning!

Were there lines that morning? HOw long to sell out?
-pokemon2k

i got to jeff @ 8:45 and there were still lines @ finish line, champs, and foot locker. i know champs opened at 7. i went to footaction and there was no line until people saw me standing there waiting for brian to get there.

im very pleased with these. the quality of my 00 retrs are better but they are also piss yellow.

btw i believe all stores there sold out

People are crazy out there at Jmall...hanhaze does brian hook you up on your Jordans? He's a pretty good manager.

yeah he does what he can when he can. i use to work at champs so i got along with people @ footaction, kids & footlocker.

and yes j-mall is crazy. i hated working days when jordans came out because people are ******ed.

example: you got them new jayz ina size 12, nah were sold out. ahh, so you aint gotta 13, no were Sold Out. you aint got a 11.5 either, No were SOLD OUT !

and thats not just one or two people in that example either. im sure you get it too over @ st matts mj

yea hanhaze...all the time...people are idiots. They don't understand what "SOLD OUT' means. I might go to jmall this weekend for the spizikes, but I'm not positive yet, it's that or out of town.

Mjmvp have the white cement IV dunks made it to journeys over there yet? Give me a heads up when they show. THanks
-pokemon2k

No on the spizikes the manager at footlocker in Jmall said no holds for anyone and no discounts either. That's why I'm leanin towards goin out of town again. The guys takes care of us up there and holds me anything I need in any size, plus a couple of my buddy's want a pair and their gonna give me 25$ extra on them. That is pretty good gas money. The white IV dunks don't come out until march, but I'll keep a heads up.

is footlocker in jefferson the only place that is getting them? finishline in jefferson aint gettin them?

Foot Locker in Jmall has them, Champs, and Finishline in Jmall are suppose to get them as well. I know Fullcourt is getting the spizikes too...but I really want a pair of the penny foams. I can't find any stores that are going to carry them, I heard they might be a quickstrike release.

Anyone going to get a pair of spizikes, possibly just as a piece for the collection??

Back
Top Bottom