LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I already got one pair for sure and I'm thinkin of coppin another to resell or to get for one of my friends...I haven't decided yet...a fulltimer I work with is workin at footlocker in the morning maybe he can hook it up

i spose i will be there round 5:30 or 6. i just talked to eric and he told me i didnt have to come early just to meet em in the parking lot around nine. but im gonna try to get another pair from finishline. plus i'll do anything to get out of the house for awhile.

My manager just told me that the mall doesn't open until 10 and the mall doors don't open until 9...he told me to imagine the mall walkers and the people rushing for their kickz. :wow:
eek.gif
Some one take their digital camera and take pics of the chaos and crowd as it grows...then u could post it in the spizike post and show them how crazy it is in the ville. Good luck everyone....if we can get the foamposites then these should be no problem! I wish my discount worked on these lol.

I didnt go to the dmp release because my dad went right when he got off work and he wouldnt pick me up so I don't know...the cardinal 7 release I thought was sort of bad but It can't compare to this...i'm sure!

Does this mean we are going to be waiting outside until 9?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

footlocker is not opening untill 10am. if thats the case im not gonna stand outside freezing my @#%$ off. looks like im gonna get there round 8:30

^^^^^ Im with you on that one hanhaze. I may be in line a little behind you guys.
-pokemon2k

I honestly dont think this release is going to be that serious. Do that many people even know about these things? Ill be there areound 8-830.
-pokemon2k

These are going to sell out...we've had so many calls about these this past week...trust me people know about these spizikes...I'm not trying to hype it up but they will sell quickly! Just make sure u are ready to sprint and the door at the food court is the ebst one to be at I believe unless you can go through the employee door...make sure you stand at the single sliding door next to the double doors because they open it first usually and people dont realize it.

Yea just come prepared....when my dad got their for the dmp at like 4:30 am he said people were already in line thats crazy man...luckily his were on hold though. This weather is about as bad as the laser 5 release in the freezing cold rain, standing underneathe a roof for 5 hrs., or the grapes/olives release. Once you start talking about kickz and everything with other shoe heads out there, time flies by and it's actually quite fun. Somenody needs to take picture when everyone puts their shoes in a circle and someone takes the pic of all the heat, that would be sweet!

easiest pick up ever ! i got there @ 8:30, went to finishline, # 16, got my 9.5 then walked on over to footlocker, got my 9.5. coulda kept going but i dont think these will go for much over 250. i still cant force myself to like these.

btw i had on black hoodie, black flight club jacket and my black silver retro 5's.

Those are nice...so it wasn't crowde...did any of you all meet up still. I can't wait to get mine...hanhaze or spoos are you all going to keep any...spoosman did you get 2 size 11's? I belive these will be one of the most slept on shoes of '07.

^^^Naw Mj. I bought 2 10.5's. I go between a sz 10.5 or 11. I stood with dmoney & chewy. There was quite a few people there but Finishline allowed one pair per person. So no one had a problem getting their pair. I'm not keeping either pair. I don't like these at all.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

i have no intention of keeping these jamacian christmas shoes. im almost regreting buying them to resale. i got something much better comming this afternoon. i know who spoons is now, i remem seeing him in line, since he was 2 #'s head of me. chew and d money was ya'll wearing 11's and 14's ?

Im going to have to start training if Im going to be running through the mall. Me and D got #2 and 3 at finishline and I almost had a heart attack by the time I got there. Spoos almost pasted me on his electric scooter. It was crazy. We tried to get spoos to go grab some food with us afterword. BUt he was like, "I usually get here early to get my cardio in", so he stayed there and power walked the mall. We got our second pair at champs and somebody offered by $1500 for my spizikes, I was like "son you trippin, these are bout to fetch 3g's on ebay, word to allah". Then two dudes tried to mug me outside. So I blinded them with the crisp patent leather off my XI's and gave them a judu chop to the kneck, the police came up to me and were like "good work son, nice shoes".
-pokemon2k

Yeah Han haze, I had on DMP XI's.
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom