LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^ ANy word on those dino Jr's yet MJ? Are any of the new jordan dunks at your journeys?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

HAve you guys seen the true blue spizikes? I must admit, I will have to purchase. No nasty @#%$ red and green out of nowhere
-pokemon2k

Hey D any chance on finding tickets for the florida game?
-pokemon2k

Chew...I know they are suppose to come out within the next week or two along with the milli vanilli dunks...my buddy will call me once they come in. The true blue spizikes are hot too...O'm definitely going to copp...may seems like a dead month for jordans...I wonder if they'll make them L'style.

The other 3? Did you go buy more? Mine sold for $220 shipped. I had a zero bidder sneak in at the last minute and bid $205, he better pay.
-pokemon2k

Anyone ever heard of sneakerplay? I've been a member there for a few weeks now. It's pretty cool...it's like a myspace dedicated to sneaker heads! You meet really cool people, and you can even battle other people with sneaker's, you each pic a shoe and then the other ppl on sneakerplay vote on the best one. PM with your E-Mail addresses, b/c u cant just sign up, you must have an invite and I have 5. Let me know if your interested.

^^^^ I spend too much time on NT as it is.
-pokemon2k

so when are we gonna do this poker thing where the winner gets a fee pair of kicks? We really need to do something like this.

Also im sure no one would ne interested but my store has all colors of ZK1s and Air Pippen 2s 2 for $100. just thought id let yall know cuz its a pretty good deal.

Yeah I'm down. My table can hold about ten players...so what do you say $20 or $25 buy in...the winner has to order a pair of kicks off the internet before they leave...that would be cool with me..

2e3sp4j.jpg

Hey let me ask you guys a couple questions..I was thinking about this last night at work...

Are your black V's soles clearer than the other retro V's that came out this year(i mean 06)? Mine seem nicer than my royal V' and my fire reds.

Also...do any of you guys remember Dans pawn shop? Man I remember buying some of my kicks...or should I say my mom & dad buying some of my kicks there when I was a kid. That place was pretty cool.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Spoosman...The black and silver 5's were given the blue tint treatment like the dmp's they did it on purpose...the rest of the 5's had regular clear soles.

Im definately down for the poker game. Let me know, when and where.
-pokemon2k

im down also does anyone else on here want to play? mj, hanhaze? we need to figure this out and find out where were gonna play.

SPOOS- i remember dans pawn shop but i dont rmember them selling shoes, was it the one on broadway that you went to or another one?

Well i would but I'm only 16 lol...and I'm not very good at it either. By the way hanhaze was banned I believe or suspended from posting something in the spizikes post that he wasnt supposed too...the mods were being tough

We may have to play several times to get the funds for a pair of shoes, we may have to play a points system. If theres only going to be a few of us we could play a cash game to keep from getting eliminated.
-pokemon2k

Quote:
SPOOS- i remember dans pawn shop but i dont rmember them selling shoes, was it the one on broadway that you went to or another one?

Yea D, it was the one on Broadway. When you walked in they had a huge selection of guns to the right and musical instruments straight ahead. Then there was a big room to the right that had shoes and athletic gear. From what I remember they had a ton of shoes. I mean it covered the a huge wall.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

^^^^ I will for sure. Probably wont worry about a campout or anything. Im actually thinkin about picking up the basketball addition.
-pokemon2k

im not gonna mess with the basketball edition, it looks weird to me.

Man im lookin through these old eastbay books from like 96-99 its got me very mad, there are so many shoes in it on sale like all colors of 13s fro 49.99 in almost all sizes, all 14s, retro IXs retro 5s laneys for 59.99 and im like if i only known then what i know now. Im really messed up about this, i wish i could travel back in time.

I might put a pair in layaway...I'm not reallly worried about the 22's just yet. The basketball editions are rumored to be a quickstrike release!

XXII's are up on PYS. Just ordered. Heads up
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom