LOUISVILLE, KY heads

for me it is near impossible to make a weak foam simply because i love the style of the shoe; i just like some colors in a little different order then some of you guys, but its all good.

^No footlockers close got them initially so I wouldnt think any would be getting a restock, who knows though. I hope so I returned my pair, 150 was rediculous to pay for em.

Eric, I got a 10.5 or 11 in the closet, havent even opened the box since RD. You can have them for retail if you really want a pair.

footaction jmall got the restocks of bo jacks and griffs earlier this year, but idk if they will get the penny's
just a shot in the dark that they may have some sizes...?

I got my coppers a couple days ago. Gotta 2nd pair from NDC on the way & just ordered the Dunkman lebron vii's this evening. I'm good til hopefully June when that infared pack hits.

Originally Posted by badboy1188

If when that infared pack hits.

I have my fingers crossed because i would really like to see it happen, since white and infared 6's are one of my fav's, but im still skeptical about it.

^^the 6s are only one of the numbered jordan's I'm missing so I'm kinda excited if they really do release. I was gonna cop the blk/reds or wht/reds but funds got low. And with all these new color schemes JB is comin out with, then passin on "retros" is easy for me

I know tyler and Aaron already posted this pickup, but Just got in the All Star lebrons and they are just sick, Close to impossible to match, something is out there, and i'm gong to find it haha.

Damn these bills and responsibilities!!!  I'm on sneaker overload right now!!!  Way too much heat droppin way too soon!!!  The Bred Spizikes, The Black History Month AF1's, Eggplants on March 6th, Detroit Piston VI's (I kno alot of people are hatin on em, but they hot IMO), Lebron VII Dunkman's, The Bo Knows/Albert Knows Trainer SC 2010 Pack, The Cliff Huxtable Sb's, Grey/Teal Griffey 1's, Neon 95's, The Futura AF1's Pack, Oreo VI's!!!  Just way too much right now to try to keep up with.  Let's not 4get the heat thats already dropped so far, like The Copper Foams, Varsity Red VI's, Motorsport VI's, Silver Anniversary 1's and the The ASG pack.  Not to mention a whole slew of freshness comin down the pipe in the near future.  Plus some hot non Nike or JB kicks that are releasing too.  Supra's new releases are ridiculous, and the Adidas x Star Wars Pack is sick!!!  I might need a 2nd job 4real.

anybody know what retailers in the ville will be getting the new triax or blue trainer sc
...wont cop unless the sit until discount but i need to know where to look without calling/driving everywhere??
^^^and thanks for the info on neons (hopefully they sit somewhere so i can get them leisurely too!)
laugh.gif

sunnsupreme i feel you bills suck I wish I still lived at home with my moms lol...Im still trying to get all star lebrons, KD2 creamsicles, motorsports, but theres just too much other stuff coming out Im getting the Akron Lebrons this weekend and then the week after CTKs drop Nike needs to slow it down cuz I cant keep up and Im getting behind on everything else lol

Anyone interested in some vnds todd bratrud flanner blazer sbs? size 11.5 $80.

also vnds vanilla ice blazers 11.5 for $60

whats up yall im new to this but jus copped sum AM 97's the "playstation" joints n this site is very helpful

I don't know how to make em but go to ur profile and click signatures to add one....we just copy and pasted mostly for the team kentucky sig....

I don't know how to make em but go to ur profile and click signatures to add one....we just copy and pasted mostly for the team kentucky sig....

Back
Top Bottom