LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

lol so anybody else gunna miss out on the coppers because of this BS nike did?

not sure yet, but its possible. im tryin to scrape money up before Saturday. But yeah Nike dropped the ball again with this one.

yeah the new unis arent doin it for me, atleast from those pics, the ones we are currently wearing now are the best in college bball imo.

nahhh. it only happens once a year.
just go out to joe creason, cherokee, george rodgers, or somewhere with your people and enjoy it.
footalog got another restock of motorsports this morning. all sizes were available just now. So for all those who missed out, now is your chance to cop.
(but it sure aint retail so dont plan on copping those and the coppers!)
roll.gif

I only want it to snow before or on Christmas. After that bring on spring. I'm ready to wear shorts and Tee's and be able to enjoy outside. This weather got me feeling like a damn hermit

since seeing more pics i think the jerseys are nicew, dont know if i like em more than the othjer ones but we will c, im gonna go check em out tomorrow at st.matts mall. heard the same thing about the black and grey unis come tourney time.

I have also heard rumors about Nike releasing jerseys with 2 new numbers possibly cousins and bledsoe.....I am kinda upset about the new jerseys coming out already i just completed my set of both home and away Patterson and Wall jerseys

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Are black UK shorts around locally? I can only find medium and larger online and I need a small.

bec16c4ae1cb8e86acacdf531d4de5aa00877177.pjpg
nice pic from the Slam magazine photo shoot. I wonder how nobody in UKs athletic department, Wall, Cal, Bledsoe, Cuz, Patterson, and the people at Slam didnt realize Kentucky is spelled wrong on Walls jersey.

Esteban, I can tell you one of the new jerseys for sale should be Darius Miller. I don't know why Nike picked him, but I know a few spots here in Lex have a small quantity of Miller jerseys coming. the only rationale I'm able to come up with is, the #1 never really looks bad on a jersey, and Miller is probably the only player that Nike could guarantee would be back for next season.

roll.gif

my dad came home and told me about that mispelling last night.
At first i didnt believe it and couldn't find a picture...
Thank God for NT!
laugh.gif

These came in today. They're my first pair of VIIs and I love the feel of this shoe. Definitely gotta get me a pair to ball in.

Im almost positive they didnt make the black shorts in twill, only replica....retail was $45 or $50 i think, twill would be $60.....our new shorts feel like swim trunks.

EDIT- i may be wrong, they are $60 on that sight just like the blue pair....chew if u order those and they are stitched met me know cuz ill order that XL.

Will do D. Bout to order them. Good looks on the jersey. They look 1000X better in person. Hopefully I can snag a White Wall or Cousins saturday. Ill let you know on those game day tix.

Back
Top Bottom