LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

nice all star game's.
just too loud for me.

And you almost copped. 
laugh.gif

Any body know any spots in Lex that have the new jerseys? Everybody said check at the !@#*% at Hamburg......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so it edited that but i am guessing everybody knows where i am talking about

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

nice all star game's.
just too loud for me.

And you almost copped. 
laugh.gif
i know!!! cuz she was like. you should pull the trigger on those asap! but i really wasn't feeling them like that. They are nice, just not my style. ((would have been a hype order for me))
I'm honestly glad that i restrained the urge to order cuz i really want these coppers.

New jerseys and shorts are up on ukteamshop.com

Anyone know if there will be a new black uniform this year?

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

New jerseys and shorts are up on ukteamshop.com

Anyone know if there will be a new black uniform this year?
The rumor is new black and silver uniforms for the SEC and NCAA tourney....Not sure if i like the designs on the back and a Miller jersey????

^^^ agree 100%
smokin.gif

bottoms on the coppers are AMAZING! already tried mine on with some dark jeans and such. cant wait until the ground is clear! first ds pair ill break in this spring forsure

I like the Coppers alot but for some reason the Eggplants are still more likeable to me. I'll probably get a 2nd pair this summer. Too much dropping this month.

Plus a $189.00 speeding ticket doesnt help.

i cant really decide between eggplants and coppers. depends on how you rock them. i put them both under pearls but over any other foams...(not a big royal blue foams fan for some reason)
and sorry about your luck bro.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I like the Coppers alot but for some reason the Eggplants are still more likeable to me. I'll probably get a 2nd pair this summer. Too much dropping this month.

Plus a $189.00 speeding ticket doesnt help.

No suprise to me. We never dropped below 80mph on the way to Cincy. haha

^^^Haha. Time to get a better radar detector. But really, I'm done with tickets. Not a good time to have to pay that with all these upcoming releases.
Those pictures of Kentucky's locker room and gear are nice. Cool to see what that stuff looks like up close.

This past weekend I went David "Copper"field. However only one is mine, the rest for out of town buddies. Over all I like them and will probably get a second pair this summer for around retail. I still think these rank behind the rest of the Foamposites. 

Royals > Eggplants> Coppers. Foam Pro's do not count.

pimp.gif

Royals are definately by a very wide margin the best....same with eggplants over coppers....but it woul;d be hard to make a weak foamposite, they almost accomplished it the blk/green pair.

Back
Top Bottom