LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^ Check the retro forum in the journeys dunk thread. i think most of the pics are there
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Well just got done with the retro forum, thanks chewy, and I'm still liking the VI dunks. I seen the VIII's and XI's. I didn't like either pair when I seen the small pics but then a few pages later I big pics of the VIII's and they looked better to me. Still didn't care much for the XI's. Man chewy you posted quite abit in that forum.

One more thing, I seen pics of the true blue III's with different shoe strings and liked the red strings in them. Have you changed yours any?
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

My true blue III dunks currently have neon orange laces, my black III dunks have gray laces and it really brough them out.
-pokemon2k

33o421u.jpg

I dont have a pic of the black ones.
-pokemon2k

I was thinkin about putting my red mork n mindy laces in my retro 2 dunks and my grey purple pigeon laces in my black 3's...looks like it is the cool grey 3's coming out on the 24th..i just recieved confirmed information. It felt good to post again, I've been havin girl problems lately lol...you know how that goes, especially in high school.

What stores will get the grey3's? FC and J-mall?
-pokemon2k

It's a L' Style release so yeah just fullcourt...no one else. I'm going to head up to cincy again...I love that place! Just a few more months..I can't wait. :D
happy.gif

^^^Yeah chewy I like the way the orange laces look. I seen that pic in the forum, I sure the only one with them like that. Where do you get the laces like that? I assume they have different colors right?

Bring on the III's. I know Mj is going to cincy, where is everyone else going or are you guys gonna try FC? Mj is it just you and your dad going up north? I'll drive you guys if you let me tag along with you all, I cannot miss this release. Let me know what everyone else is doing.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Chewy used sb laces in those dunks...you can only get those in sb dunks from the saket shop...unless you order them off of sblaces.com or something like that. No they don't make you buy a shirt or anything. Spoos I'll have to check with my dad about that...I could probably meet up with you to get the money and then just get your pair for you, I havent talked to my friend up there yet so I dont know what all they are suppose to get. By the way do you think most of the 3's value after they release will be higher than the 5's...they are the 3's after all ya know!

Dmoney cincybcats will definitely take care of you...he works at one of them stores and I'm pretty good friends with him, he's one of my other friends up there in cincy. You got no worries....I'm getting excited....finally a new retro!!!!

Yea retail was $175...but $200 thats a good deal...you will love them. The hype went down quickly on these because of all the other releases in a short period of time and becuae everyone now days is trying to become a reseller!

I won a pair of Diamond Turfs last night. CAnt wait to see them in person.
-pokemon2k

Whew. John brown survived elimination on the white rapper show. The ghetto revival is still in full effect. King of the burbs
-pokemon2k

We are getting the white and red air assaults at my store and the black and red air max 95's that are up on pickyourshoes.com, I think we are getting some blazers again and some new vandals. I'll keep you all updated once I get back from work. Hey are the basketball 22's supposed to be limited like the red suede 21's or an actual quickstrike like the laser 5's?

^^^^ Not sure. Is your store getting them?
-pokemon2k

we got the air assaults in and the am 95s and they are flyin off the shelves. Still havent got the 22s in yet, i cant wait, im likin them more with every pic i see. Should be getting my lasers in in a couple days ill post pics when i get them, chewy- when ur 22s come in make sure to take some pics.

^^^^ They should be here tomorrow. Ill post pics. Cant wait for these.
-pokemon2k

Yeah those 95's are smokin....the air assault's are hot too. I hope we get the birthday jordans along with the white black and red one's...we should have the manifest soon. The past two jordan releases...(the last two retro 5's did really well) In fact KY sold out 4th fastest in the country... :wow:
eek.gif
! I'll let u know though on the XXII's for sure. Also I'm definitely takin the trip for the 3's on the 24th...they are the cool grey's we have it on our release date list. I'm sure we wont get them simply b/c we are a non comp store...we wont be a comp store until this july when have been officially open for a year, then good stuff should satrt rolling in!

Back
Top Bottom