LOUISVILLE, KY heads

so... who all lucked out over the weekend? 
looks like in order to be successful on ndc nowadays you gotta complete the checkout in under 9 seconds
tired.gif

was able to get every doernbecher release through ndc but went 0-4 this weekend

Man I was at Fayette Mall from 12:00 PM Thursday until release at HOH's.

I was in the mall everyday staying up to date. At about 8:30 PM 12 of us lined up outside the mall even though they said we would be kicked off mall property at 9:00. Surely, we were kicked off and told not to return a minute sooner than 4:00 AM by the police. Apparently they had been tipped by someone that threats from out of towner's were being made that if they didn't get the shoes, " No one would."

So the police were patrolling mall property all night. People were hiding in all kinds of little spots in their cars through out that police wouldn't look. My friends and I had a great spot. We were about 100 Yards from the doors which was almost as close as we could get, besides a logans which was on mall property. Come 3:30 AM people started to get out and sprint to the mall. So I followed suit. We were quickly kicked off and turned around by TWENTY COP CARS & a PATTY WAGON.

This @!@% was unreal. They were not playing!

So I pulled my car to the logans parking lot and just chilled. I was in game mode. 3:40 rolls around and people start creeping up again. Cops get in their cars and scare them off.

At 3:45 a group took off sprinting to the mall again! I figured they were for sure going to get arrested or booted off. But the cops didn't budge so I got out and ran too. I was 18th in line!

A whole bunch of kids form WKU and Young kids got the majority of the Galaxy's talking like, "These are going for $50,000! I'm selling mine."

All I could do was shake my head in disbelief. I asked the cop what happened to 4:00 am and he replied, "Our boss told us to let it go this time." I said, "What kind of @!@% is that? Don't half *%@ stick by the rules!"

So that pretty much cost me my shoes right there. All that time and effort wasted.

There was well over 200 people in line. The cops had pepper ball guns, mase, and a K-9 unit out. That was when I realized something.

I felt as if I was being treated like a damn zoo animal. I was in stunned. Never in my life have I felt more like a pet of some sort. So after standing in front of the KD line with my ticket. An hour or so later around 5:00 am I gave my ticket to a homie way back in line who wanted the KD's and peace'd out.

I will never again wait for a shoe that I am not guaranteed too get. And I RARELY ever have to line up for ANYTHING anymore, no matter the release type. I'm just lucky with friends I have struck relationships with in the shoe world I guess.

I went home empty handed and was cool with it. And I was able to look out for a friend.

Then the next morning I woke up looking for Galaxys at some international spots I knew of but of course they were sold out.

Luckily my homie came through for me and got me a couple pairs of AS KD's and Lebron's because I always look out for him in the states. So I came away successful stilll.

I am currently working on a pair of Galaxy's in my size. *Finger's Crossed* I thought for sure I had a pair locked up. :smh

Kentucky NT fam, that is my story.

Crazy stuff mjmvp.  Hope you get your Foams.

I agree with you on them telling yuo that 4am is when you can line up and then letting people sprint up at 3:45am.  Mall St Matts did that 2 years ago for the Cool Greys and I was pissed at these security guards.  There is just no organization what so ever and it is frustrating.

Sucks to hear Corey! I'm sure you will come across a pair somehow. It sucks what the sneaker game has come to, I can only imagine the @$+! that people will have to go through to get the Yeezy's!

Corey - That is ludicrous, can't believe how people act sometimes. Sorry you couldn't get your pair, but hopefully you can get some sooner or later.That's why I mess with vintage stuff 
laugh.gif

Speaking of, CscottJMP and any other size 10-11.5ers, I got my dump list together. Tons of AMs/runners and some vintage Nikes (Pennys, Gloves, few Griffeys, etc.) : 

Let me know if any of you see anything.

Kind of random here, but does anyone have a size 10.5 DS blk/cement Jordan III they would want to get rid of,  preferably from the black Friday release last fall?
I know there are some in the buy/sell forum, but I wanted to see if I could strike up a deal with someone locally before trying that route?

^^^^Brum those sat on shelves for a while in Lexington.

I'm sure a 10.5 will pop up. Will keep my eyes peeled
nerd.gif

My connect came through for me, which in turn allowed me to help friends get these too at cost.

Just came in.

v67zwy.jpg

February Pick Ups for myself. Got Dave Whites as well. Waiting on one more shoe...

mtr0q0.jpg

These Lebrons are crazy in person.

Not a bad February for you MjMvp.  Nice pick ups.  And you are right those Lebrons are much  better in person!

Nice work man

Been a Long Time since I've posted in here, but since I'm back in town for the week, I figured I'd pop in and check things out... Snapped a couple pictures while I was here... Here's one, hope you all enjoy it. Good Luck with your March Madness Brackets~!
8d316943f18e9d442c263bef13ac9367f4625446.jpg

Much Love to all of you.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

^^^^Brum those sat on shelves for a while in Lexington.

Really? Wow, I didn't know that, kind of surprised.

While we're on the subject, anyone have a pair of True Blue III's in 10.5 they'd sell?

I got some shoes Im trying to get rid of. They r all like new. PM if interested n I can text u some pics.
2006 Military 4, sz10.5, 180 obo
2006 fire red 3, sz10.5, 140 obo
2007 playoff 8, sz10.5, 130 obo
stealth 23s sz 10 150 obo
DS air max 24/7 white, black, grey , sz10.5, 165 obo
Air Max 90 infrared sz10.5 100 obo

Q - text me or message me some pics of the 3s. Any midsole paint chipping? I know the 06 Fire Reds were REALLY bad about that.

I noticed on Twitter today they announced that the Yeezy 2's were coming out in April.  I am not a fan personally, but was curious as to what stores in Kentucky would have a shot at getting them?  Oneness in Lexington maybe?

Does anyone remember what stores got tghe 1's?

So back in February I was lucky enough to do a shoot for Nike Sportswear. Here is the finished product. Definitely was a good time.

For some reason the video won't post so here's the link:

Originally Posted by cwiedmar

I noticed on Twitter today they announced that the Yeezy 2's were coming out in April.  I am not a fan personally, but was curious as to what stores in Kentucky would have a shot at getting them?  Oneness in Lexington maybe?

Does anyone remember what stores got tghe 1's?
I don't think any stores have been confirmed yet. I have been calling and no one knows anything.

I honestly doubt any stores in KY get them. Fingers are crossed.

I would love to see Oneness get them but Nike is hit or miss with them on giving them some of the limited releases.

House of Hoops thinks they'll get them, but personally I don't believe they'll hit House of Hoops since it's not a basketball shoe.

We just have to play the waiting game now.

Back
Top Bottom