LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Nice stuff fellas. 
Corey - that vid was nice 
smokin.gif

My only pickups in a while:

Another pair of AM2 Light - American Blue after selling my slightly too big pair to a fellow AM FAMmer. Very glad to have these back.

2vmbltk.jpg

And couldn't pass up another pair of '03 neons for a $35 BIN.

14vof42.jpg

Plus several UK tees (locker room shirt, etc.) 
smokin.gif

wink.gif

How did the playoff XII's do here in Louisville? Everything I'm reading is that they were an instant sell out. Hard to believe, every time theyve been released in the past, they have sat on shelves. Who's picking up the low XI's? Think it will be a tough release?

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

How did the playoff XII's do here in Louisville? Everything I'm reading is that they were an instant sell out. Hard to believe, every time theyve been released in the past, they have sat on shelves. Who's picking up the low XI's? Think it will be a tough release?
yep

Anyone know where to cop the Jordan IVs this weekend in Louisville? I'll be visiting family there and not sure what the spots are. Thanks in advance.

BCBP- Yeah Hibbetts on Dixie, City Gear Southland Terrace, probably Footaction also.

Also guys if you get a chance, check out the new website.

Summer line Dropping soon, Native Clothing Co.

NativeLouisville.com

Selling some DS electric blue foam pros sz. 10. If anybody is interested, just hit me and I can send pics.

Anyone been down to a release at City Gear or Hibbets?  Was curious about how crazy it was or if it is organized?

Thanks

What's up guys? Haven't checked in too much lately. Just had a kid so that's keeping me rather busy.
My only pickups for the last little while:

2ivgtup.jpg

2mqmafp.jpg

ff92ir.jpg

2ajopq8.jpg

21ai7th.jpg

2zthabm.jpg

2s7t1k3.jpg

2075caw.jpg

And some customs I worked on with a couple other guys. Air Command Force inspired AM90s.

55ht0g.jpg

2usctw3.jpg

Long time, no talk guys... I know some of you all don't even know me and I rarely pop in the thread, but I figured I'd share with you all my second video project. I think you all are some of the only audience members that will be able to understand and appreciate the first clip of the video so I wanted to share it with you. I'll be in Louisville shooting videos over the summer, if any of you all need help with anything, feel free to hit me up and it will be a pleasure to get to work with some of you, I'm sure. Please Enjoy: The World Through My Eyes -- 

--Much Love

I don't have enough posts yet for buy/sell, but just wanted to let the locals know I'm looking to sell my Mars and Military IVs from 2006.  Both pairs are 100% DS and authentic.  Purchased from FootAction in Fayette when they released.  Both are size 10.5.  If anyone is interested let me know.  Thanks.
Also is anyone going to Cleveland's Got Sole next week?  I'm trying to go, but the Mrs. is in a wedding, so I'm not sure how I'm going to get out of being the date for that.

larrivee7 - I have always wondered how people got the custom tags for the tongue. Mind sharing some info with me?

Back
Top Bottom