LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^ You have been posting really early. Must be working late.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Yea he works the same shift my dad does I think. From like 11pm to 7 am...I think that's right. Non Comp is what your store satnds for in it's first year of being open. That means we aren't competing against other footaction's or footlocker's right now. This is because we have no history and can't go up against the number's we did last year.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I'm going to get the B-Ball 22's saturday....they got me on another one lol. From my knowledge finishline in Jmall is the only one getting them and possibly footlocker or FC.

Anything good at hibbet, spoos"? Do you get a nice discount?
-pokemon2k

Quote:
Anything good at hibbet, spoos"? Do you get a nice discount?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

Mna these next two months are about to be real hectic for sneaker's. The fire red 3's and flip's. Then the Black 22's, OLNL Pack, DTRT 3's, and the True Blue Spizikes!

im in love with the XX2 my fav since the 16s. ill get the black ones also. Im done with spizikes though, after the cool geys, fire reds, blk xx2s, and old love new love im done with jordans until september then im splurgin on AQUas

The "Do The Right Thing" 3's. I might be done with the spizikes too. I just copped the basketball 22's today at champs in St.mathews mall. They are pretty comfortable and the price after discount helped too. lol. Im gettin 2 pairs of flips and fire reds no matter what. On the Aqua's I forsee Grape hype....3 pairs to a minimum for me!

Yeah, footlocker owns champs, footaction, and eastbay. I might return my bball 22's and use the money on my 3's next weekend....I'm still debating. Yea that water repellent helped my sales...but sadly I'm not on commission, only the full timer's are.

^^^ Is anybody in town getting them? FC or J mall?
-pokemon2k

On my way home from lex this afternooon I saw a Rolls Royces Phantom followed by a Meybock on 65. THey were sick as hell. Im pretty sure I just butchered the spelling.
-pokemon2k

Im goin to cincy to copp mine and I'm gettin spoos his pair as well. Dmoney dont you just have to hit up my boy cincybcats? I think chew ordered his off kayshoes. I saw someone driving a white phantom downtown last year..I think it was D.A.'s. FC might get them but no one in jmall will.

^^^^ Let us know. Noone in J-mall will get them?
-pokemon2k

Has anyone registered their XX2's online yet? whats it do?
-pokemon2k

No, no one in Jmall will get them the last lifestyle that was in jmall was at footaction. They would be the only ones with them, they recieved 12 pairs of the black and carolina 5's and police were in the store to watch the people when they went in to grab them. They are def. not getting them though.

When you register your pair it just says something to you and then sends you a poster in the mail of the mascot's head from the team in the 22 commercial.

I hate being dissapointed with eastbay. Looks like thats the road im headed.
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom