LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Yo mj, i was at ur store on sunday, i didnt see you in there though, just the manager and some chubby kid wit glasses. I must say your store is the best footaction around here, the others are horrible.
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

I worked sunday like 2-6:30. Yeah he's cool. Thanks man, I knew eventually we would be.

Chew how was the release for the Dooms? My dad grabbed mine for me thank god...they are so sexy in person.

^^^^ I chatted with your dad for a minute. Got there at about 1115, got my pair no problem. Wouldnt mind another pair, might have to rock these.
I like my women like I like my scotch- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

My dad was there since 8, what a trooper! He just wanted to make sure we would get a pair b/c, I didnt know how bad hype on sb's was around here. He wore my mork n mindy's...the kids out there prolly thought he was a reseller lol. He said like 10 or so people rolled up to the shop like right at 12:00.

By the way chew...that was your 1000 post. haha

home 1 2 3 4

Anyone know of any stores getting the black foams?

chewy i seen u up there ((i was in the am180's)) so how's the dog doin?

yo cory i talke to your dad for while.

me n quese got there a lil before 10.

he said u was kinda mad at him un ds'n the mork's lol.

yea mad people got there right at around 12.

some people were turned down.

((if anyone remember the skateboarder up there who had to wait for his manager up there he got his shoes but his manager wore a size 12 and missed.So i got a 12 and he see's me at e x t ((quese got the mm...food cd/dvd and said the dvd was very entertaining and the music blastin of course we also got alot of stickers) an and try's to buy em from me and offers 250 on the spot.....i rejected))

well i got my 12....very pleased
cant wait to un ds em
image659wu3.jpg

image671lm9.jpg

image669ij0.jpg

image665io8.jpg

Once you buy one pair you'll want more...they are so comfortable. Chew I'll find out on the foams and let you know once i get some details. My dad said the guy at home told him all the premium releases will have release dates from now on.

^ yeah dude said theyll kno in advance on sb realese now

and yea hit me up with the foma info to cory?

u kno wat happn'd to my blue foam pros... :\
ohwell.gif
|I
tired.gif
>:
mad.gif

He effed up his leg pretty bad but he seems to be doing ok now. Dooms have definately been the best release in awhile.

^thats good?

cory u still gettin those alt's?

and whats everyone elses next purchase?

unless something like the dooms comes up mine is still aquas.

I was up their on the low. The fresh blue yankee hat, who but me? I'll gladly take that 11. Copped with no problem, then to ear-x-tacy to dig in the crates.

S>O>S
WHERES CHETTI (I know your looking!)

^yeah im gonna try to get foams if anywhere around here gets em otherwise i prolly wont

so anyone know if any stores are getting em?

Full Court woulda been gettin the foams, but we all know what happened there, word is there stuff they had on order will be spread to other accounts so who knows where some of that stuff will pop up. :wink:
wink.gif
Also check that new store Legends out of poplar level road or somethin like that, not sure exactly where it is.
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

Yeah my dad said two guys from finishline were down there.

Supposedly the black foams are suppose to be goin to major retailers, more of a general release this time.

I'll be coppin the 11's on the 4th of august. I"m broke as hell right now I just bought a 360$ baseball bat and the dooms...I'm still aiming for that second pair altitude's though.

I havent heard of legends but I'll definitley check it out...I can't mess with city gear...it's just something about the place

Altitudes? Am I missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom