LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Well if he still has them...I told him I wanted them like two weeks ago and to hold on to them casue I'll def. copp.

Btw it's Corey! haha

^hah my bad dude

ne word on ne stores in st matt gettin foams?

im gonna call all the dtores at j-mall 2moro nd see...or i might juss go

Well good luck calling footlocker in jmall, they keep there phone disconnected. Ill check st.mathews today, I know deveroes isn't getting the foams. My friend chris in cincy is gona try and find them.

Anyone know where I can rent a ******? I want to party hard this weekend.
I like my women like I like my scotch- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

what's good, l'ville folks? i've been lurking for a while, just haven't posted anything. Vane, what's good homie?

^ yeah, i'm vane's homie. the funny thing is, i applied for NT almost a year ago, and don't ever remember getting a acceptance email. i randomly signed in & tried to post today, and they let me in! what's good dmoney? y'all still got that orange box heat back there?
S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

Yeah its still there, i still got that presto in the back if u ever wanna come and get it. lol. i wanna get outta there though, i want a new job, if anyone here knows a good spot thats hiring, get at me.
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

you talking about those black presto escapes? the ones that zip up? yeah, i'm coming for those. . .one day! LoL. i feel ya about the job thing, its hard on the boulevard 4real!! i might be about to click up with vane in a few--maybe hit a bar or find some tomfoolery to get into. if you're burning the midnight oil, i'll holla when i get back!
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

Quote:
Oh well atleast i have my neon royal Penny 1s. Aint that right spoos???? j/k

Man D...Thats not even right...

By the way...After seeing the pics of the Black Foams..I'm gonna pass and not regret it this time. I can't believe they didn't make them with the clear sole.
OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

anyone know where some OG mid to late 90s heat can be found anywhere in or near the ville? for those of you that remember jays dept. store, i wish i could've raided their stockroom before they went out of business & burned to the ground. I used to work there in high school, and can recall the heat that they had in the back! hindsight is 20/20, oh well...

but yea, i was thinking there has to be a mom & pop sporting goods store somewhere in rural IN/OH that I just don't know about. I did find out that there's an Athlete's Foot (remember those?) in Columbus, IN and Fort Wayne, IN, but I haven't been to either yet. I did call the one in Columbus, IN once a while back, but I couldn't get the answers I needed in order to rationalize me wasting gas on a trip to go there. . .
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

Man chris, that sucks...he would help his company out so much. You alone could sell all of the stock to people like us. I'm really hoping footlocker in JMall will recieve these, although I mainly want the cactus foams and red foams.

Evidently the mods didnt like my "rent a dwarf post" (as I am told they like to be reffered to as dwarfs). IT isnt appropriate to discuss hiring entertainers. But posts titled "big floppy @#%$ appreciation" are in fact appropriate discussion. You may want to edit that link PONR. Thanks for the help, they dont ship though.
I like my women like I like my scotch- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

^ i know u can bro....hey check that guys aquas in the pickups post in sneaker showcase on the last page, i definately say fake, if they come out lookin like that im not getting them.
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

This guy yesterday offered me 300$ for my DOOMS when I was showing one of my co-workers them. I hadnt even taken them out of the box yet.

Back
Top Bottom