LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I only have one pair and I dont feel like surfin the net for another pair especially since my dad went and waited in line for me. We almost had two pairs, but I'm not really worried about it. I commented on those aqua 8 pics. They do seem a little strange but I think the lighting was bad. If we see more pics then I'll judge them. I just figured the aqua would be brighter and the purple would have that glossy finish to it.

:lol:
laugh.gif
i still say that there fake, from the pics ive seen those look awful, plus the nubuck is all bent up and the coloring on the shoe is not right, i dont think bad lighting can do THAT much to the color.
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

TO everyone on here whos just lurking and those who are posting we need to unite, I see new teams forming daily lets get it startedthey don't even respect our kick grind down here do they?

Those aquas look terrible. NOw im not so mad I paid out the @#%$ for OG's. THey dont look right at all in that pic. They look much better at flight club.
I like my women like I like my scotch- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

^^^^co-sign to young vane! people still think we run around barefoot & ride horses down here. i personally would like to see a unification of heads here. we all have our small groups but if we combine our resources people would have to acknowledge our grind. KY stand up!!
S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

Man like when i went to jamaica last year for vacation I met some kids from san jose in california and they asked if we went cow tippin for fun. I was like yeah we do it all the time. No, I got smart and was like do you? I'm down for a group.

^my point exactly, mj. i've had those experiences going out of town when people find out that i'm from ky, and i'm pretty sure everyone else has been in a similar situation! a summit can be done, but before that i think there should at least be some type of informal meet-up. that way we can get a feel for how strong the movement is. and i see plenty of fakes in public, so it would be nice to see a group of folks wearing legit kicks!
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

That should be the taem name. "Cow tippin" or Team Ville ....Cow Tippin since 1792

^^LMFAO!! I saw that at work...had me rollin'!
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

I dont have a clue. I honestly like cow tippin since 1792....but that's just me. It doesn't really matter to me either.

Team Kentucky..... Where cow tippin requires heat on your feet

i finally rode out to the skate shop for the first time today, drove by it like 3 times before finally finding it. They had the dooms on display but thats the only pair they had left. Sz 7.

We need to get this sneaker summitt planned out and do some kind of meet-up to figure out where and when, we also need to get this team going as well.

Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

chetti, chea!! vane, heard a lot about you too my dude; D, i comes to da shop every once in awhile getting them sales. it's ya boy durt and for those who don't know me i'm in dis sneak game too. I been viewing tha site for about... say a couple weeks and NT gave me an approval, chea! plus i got digital cam too! country folks in KY let's show 'em we hip to da game too!! gotta personalize her too...

^ C-DURTI in the building?!?! How'd you get on here so soon? NT must be giving passes like hotcakes these days! But anyway, what's deal? I might have to borrow your cam to post until I can save enough bread to cop another one :smokin
smokin.gif

S . O . S!

-jadakiss

TEAM KENTUCKY....WHERE COW TIPPIN REQUIRES HEAT ON UR FEET

What up Niketalk, just got accepted (finally) just lettin everyone know I'm down for the Summitt wheneva!!

Dang everybody's coming out of the boonies on this post lol. I would like to meet all of you all.

Back
Top Bottom