LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Hey, I'm thinkin about coppin' the cactus pack 90's and some white/white 90's for school. I just want like an everyday shoe, so i dont keep putting these kids at school in the hospital for neck injuries. But seriously, I just need some shoes for now until winter when I start wearing timbs to school. Think I should copp???

no prob D, man i jus stopped by for tha week; had to skeet real swift for work. besides, yall didn't have nuttin for me this week ( believe me, i was lookin' ). what day is the shipment for next week?

chetti, man, you didn't miss _ _ _ _ tonight bruh. i did run into a couple thangs for tomorrow but i'm slidin solo. ya know, saturday is weekly mall day! chea

^^MJ, solestop.com has those white snake am90s in sz 9.5, 10.5 & 12. i think they were a limited release. they're white on white, but they have the white snakeskin on the mudgard...real nice & subtle, IMO.

parlae, hit me up today--we might be able go hunting. plus i'm tryna get on chuck-mode today! :lol:
laugh.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

Hey, while I was working today Rajon Rondo and Rudy Gay came through the store. Rudy Gay was wearin the grey and red Air Max 95's and Rondo was wearin some white reebok classics. Rudy Gay is Like 6'9'...lurch. That was basically my highlight of the weekend.

I useed to see quite a few of the UK players out, when I lived in lexington. I was at a house party and saw Shagari Alleen (sp?) with his arms on top of the house with some chick grinding on him. IT was hilarious.
I like my women like I like my Jim Beam- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

Thats what I'm talkin about, I like the unity... I've been away for a couple, I still got every trick in my bag. Meet&Greet=Coming, Team=Now. I said it once and I'll say it again if your lurking and from around the ky and not jumping on the movement, dont come around when its too late.

Anyways whats good? Nt got some characters on here...

i need ta post some pics and it's already 3 in tha morn; (got my feet in tha blade...) chetti keep them ideas, they gon ride hard. chucky :smokin
smokin.gif
was lettin all the thoughts loose bruh and we gon hafta make that happen. vane, i'm here! always in tha kitchen cookin up tha hot thang for these behind boys in this game. D, i'm headed ya way. We sneakin up on 'em! ky, stand up

young vanus on the warpath! stay the course. . .if we build it, they will come! ^^^yeah, i used to see the uk basketball & football players on & around campus all the time. i graduated from uk in '04. lex is so small & uk is on such a pedastal, that the atheletes catch groupies on par with NBA players! before i moved back to the ville, i used to see shagari & co. in the clubs all the time. a young tender would be twurkin in front of 'em (he probably had the jimmy dean draped over their shoulder because he's so tall). comedy central every time :rofl:
roll.gif

S . O . S!

-jadakiss

I'm a die hard UL fan...I hate seeing all of this UK crap, even though I kinda started it. haha

^^ i went to uk for college, so i have some respect for them as a result. i like to see U of L and UK do well, but when they play each other--i have to go for the THE 'VILLE! Its just how i was raised!! D$, we'll place some friendly wagers when the time comes!!
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

Hanhaze I almost forgot about you.

D, the only thing we're getting this year is another BCS win. That's why we play you all 3rd this year to give UK some confidence before they play us this year. haha

In basketball we will definitely prevail...we have one of the best sophmore classes in the nation, if not the BEST.

Whats everyone's recent pick ups?

i was born a cardinal.. my dad hooped for the '86 champ squad so i dont 4reel gotta choice lol.. but i dont even hate on UK for real for real.. but we still gunna get that *** somethin horrible this year in EVERYTHING lol.. jp.. but yeah man i'm new to the membership thing on nt..but i've been spectatin for a grip now.. so somebody show me the ropes lol

D$, i'll try to come by shaheen's saturday if i get time. we'll chop it up then if you're working.

Veezy, welcome to NT. Just don't post or say anything corny and you'll be ok. . .maybe :smile:
smile.gif

KY stand up! Parlae & Vane, I see yall goin super hard in the wdywt thread! Soon as I get this SD card for my PDA-phone (Vane, hold me down!) I should be on deck until I can stack cheese for a new digi cam!
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

Picked up some 2 more dooms last night. Im really feeling that shoe.
I like my women like I like my Jim Beam- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

Did you really? I'm feeling those freddy kruger dunks alot now that the final product has popped up.

I copped the cactus air max 90's, some all white air max 90's, the XXII 5/8, and both 11's this weekend.

I would post in the pick up thread or wdywt thread but i'm to lazy to take any pics. haha

Yea, i took a couple pics for the wdywt thread and that was too much for me; had ta get on tha veteran's level with the profession. them boys on there are super dope wit the pic taking. so i get what you sayin mj; bout ta head to D spot and see what they got. depends...chetti, ya avatar goes hard. woodchuck weekend! :evil:
devil.gif

Parlaitn, save ur time brah, we got our shipment today but i wont be opening it until tomorrow, not sure whats all in it yet. I know for a fact theres some white 90s, vandals, and forces. Hopefully the DT Max are in it.

And to the uofl crew heres what i have to say.

The sophomore class is decent, i wont hate on it. But you see what happens when a team plays physical wit uofl like we always do and of course Texas a&m in the tourney. Wheres their head Coach at now???? Hmmm. this years football game is going to be close, remember i told you. Plus were at home, have arguably the best offensive trio in the country (Woodson, Little, Burton) and were pissed that yall have have beat our @#%$ the past few years ( even though that wasnt a fumble at the goal line 2 years ago) Other than that and yall will not beat us in basketball guaranteed, dont care if your a top 5 preseason team or not, Good luck this year, this will be the last chance you have of beating us in a while, because the way Billy G is recruiting, being in the final 4 on a regular basis isnt too far away. Just like the mid 90s.

Anyway, ill see you saturday then Chetti. Although im not gonna be working there much longer, ill probably still work on saturdays though.

Vane What up?
FOR SALE!!!!
DS OG Bordeaux VII
DS Fire Red V
DS Citrus VII
VNDS Brisk Blue III, Hit me up for details.

^D$, what's up? You got a new gig lined up?? Vane, parlae, etc., keep it up in the wdywt!! KY takeover, phase 1 in full effect! CHEA!

oh yeah, check my post in the vintage heat thread, pgs 30 & 31(i think)
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

ok chetti, i see those field generals and the KJ Cons, we still have like 10 pair of those field generals in the back, When did you scoop those? i must have been off that day.

oh, i joined in on the wdywt post.
FOR SALE!!!!
DS OG Bordeaux VII
DS Fire Red V
DS Citrus VII
VNDS Brisk Blue III, Hit me up for details.

^i already co-signed u bruh! nice id's, 4real! you were there when i copped those field generals, i think. i'm thinking about bustin' em one day, but i'm scared the humidity will age them in a matter of minutes! if yall have another 12 left, maybe i'll cop another pair and test the waters with one of them. check on that 12 for me, D$, and i'll swing by shaheen's this weekend. what hours are you working saturday??
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

Back
Top Bottom