LOUISVILLE, KY heads

D, it was too hot for me; matter fact it's gonna be like that all week, but yo since you got it today then I'll more than like stop through tomorrow. ky peeps, if ya check out the wdywt threads, yall need to peep these country neighbors on there representin'. too late ta think if some mo shhhh.... so holla!

Quote:
have arguably the best offensive trio in the country (Woodson, Little, Burton)
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
ers after the first half. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Get up. Get out. And get somethin.

I would think so but you never know. I would just called towards the end of september or beginning of october. Yes D, saturday and sunday will be very busy!

^ CadillacFlow

Brohms the 3rd best QB in the state no joke. behind his backup and woodson. I still dont think that 3 is as explosive as my 3, we will see once the game gets here, its only a few weeks away.

Chetti we got another 12 in the field generals, parlaitn came by and scopped an 11 today.

Chew, dont know why i remembered this but did you ever find those low 11s you said you lost?

SPOOS where you at?
FOR SALE!!!!
DS OG Bordeaux VII
DS Fire Red V
DS Citrus VII
VNDS Brisk Blue III, Hit me up for details.

^i'll be there saturday, D$.
S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

I'm here D...There hasen't been crap coming out that I want. I kind of wish we would get the cool grey Flight 89's. Anyone seen the pics of them in the retro forum? I think they look pretty sweet.
OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.

http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

We might recieve them spoos...you should stop by some time and check out the store. I need to make it out to your store too.

^ yeah them 89s are tough, i would like to see em in person though. Now did yall see the final version pics of the CB34s? Nike did a good job on these. Im definately grabbin a pair.

Ill c u saturday then Chetti, u want those trainer escapes that are in the back?

Vane i see you killin it with those Force max in wdywt.
FOR SALE!!!!
DS OG Bordeaux VII
DS Fire Red V
DS Citrus VII

D, I appreciate cha lookin out on them fields and the shipment...like i said, me and chetti gon be in there sat to holla at you again, so look out. Did you see my other pic in the wdywt thread, pretty dope.

chetti, we searchin again this weekend; prolly scoop them NB khakis from the locker, shh,....maybe not depends on whether i get the **** bucks or not...chea!!

I swear those XI lows are a curse. They are driving me out of my mind. I bought the carolinas DS, the guy shipped them in the jordan box, and had been clearly been worn. The reds were DS. I dont have the slightest idea where they are at, they will show up one day, or ill eventually lose my mind looking for them.
I like my women like I like my Jim Beam- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

D$,

i might get those prestos. i can only get 1 pair on this trip--got my dough tied up in other ventures. but i'll be there saturday to chop it up with you either way. parlae, holla @ ya boy!
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

chetti, you know the deal bruh; i been putting in this work and tryin to keep it moving. need ta take some pics of tha city sat if you good. plus i copped some mo new **** today, well ya know (thursday). a whole lotta goodies, maaaaaaannn! one mo day of work, let's get it! chea

woodchuck weekend, hurrah!

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
lets see those pick ups in the pick up thread, parlae! i guess you happened upon some **** bucks! LMAFO!! but chea, i have a limited window of time to take pics/hunt saturday, but i think we can get it done! u gotta get up early though! early morning chuckery is fine with me! get @ me. . .oh yea, D$, i made up my mind. this week i'll get those presto escapes, and i'll get the field generals next rip. see ya saturday!
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

^good lookin out, D$ . . .
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

Anyone pick up the black foams? Im still on the fence

no problem chetti.

chew pickyourshoes has the foams for under retail, im probably gonna pass and get cb34s instead.
FOR SALE!!!!
DS OG Bordeaux VII
DS Fire Red V
DS Citrus VII

The past week I keep adding them to my cart on PYS but cant pull the trigger. Probably just wait for the cactus.

Jesus. Ky has been doin it big in the wdywt post. Its way past time to have a team. Lets throw around some ideas and get this thing going. Anyone with team name ideas, post em up.

Back
Top Bottom