LOUISVILLE, KY heads

chew check your pm.
need the sig.
well since all the other villeians r posting in the wdywtd post thought i wuld jump on it.
yo corey i saw u at work last weekend
didnt have time to say wassup my bad dude

All pm's replied to. I think it would be cool if we all kept team KY, but feel free to personalize the saying underneath. If anyone has any ideas to change the "team ky" as far as font, color, size, effect, etc. throw out some ideas. Personally I dont think it looks that bad right now, maybe a tweak or two. Id like to get the cowtippin closer under the team ky, almost like an underline.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Look at me...I got no heat but I have a sig now....Thanks Chew..
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

^^^^ You may need to edit your spacing a bit. Ive decided my 3 favorite shoes of all time: Penny Foams, Jordan XI's, and aqua VIII's. The foams need to come out in the eggplant color of the flightposites. Im bored at work and hyped on on 4 redbulls. BYYYAAAHHHH
TEAM KENTUCKY

Im about to start postin alot more in the pick up thread and wdywt thread as well. Yea I saw you up there but it was back to school weekend and we were swamped.

yo lots of new pick up for school
undftd dunk hi's
clots
stbg's
neon 95/360 hybrids
blk melvins
blk lbj iv's for basketball
day of the deads
and hawaiis
got to be fresh for skool
and i dont gotta buy clothes since i wear uniform so i spent all my money on shoes

Corey, I cant send anymore PM's today (only 5 in 24 hours @#%$?). Just paste what I sent you in the sig box, and turn your
TEAM KENTUCKY

PON you need to put a " [ " at the beginning. Plus I edited mine a little. I hope nobody gets offended. But, I don't really like blue.
TEAM KENTUCKY
Get Up. Get Out. And Get Somethin.

^dang, i just saw where PONR did the same thing i just did!
Hope this works now. . .
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

yo can I get in on tha sig, I've been working so dang much that it's ridic...plus i'm doin OT; yo i got some things for ya in the wdywt thread coming, yall ain't seen dis before!

chetti, yo my phone is messed up bruh, i gotta cop another, plus i did tha court thing; will hit you later today. chea!

sup D$, chew, PON, yung, & those others!

hey hey hey, i'm back in the place to be; i have a new great idea for a sig. i think the old one is too plain...

thought i might make slight adjustment for approval....
TEAM KUNTRY
Where derby winners KEEP heat on their feet; why can't WE!!

^nahh kuntry doesnt look as nice....ppl probably wont even get the derby thing to kno were reppin ky...

TEAM KENTUCKY

parlae,

yeah ninja i aint heard from u all week! so do you still get txt msgs on your phone? i might have to cop some woodchuck out of the satchel for a little soiree` goin on later tonight! i'll hit u with the loot! hit me up from ****ry's phone or something bruh, we gotta chop game! CHEA!!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

im thinkin we should stick to the TEAM KENTUCKY as the main sig, and people can put whatever they want under it, just so people know where we rep....

^ yo chetti, wheres vane been at???? he hasnt posted in a while.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Back
Top Bottom