LOUISVILLE, KY heads

i don't think its his best, i like late registration better, but i do like it and will pick it up on the 11th.

how many ppl are actually going to be playing at spoos tomorrow ?

I think we have 6 for sure Hanhaze...are you coming? I hope to see ya there...
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

corey i saw ur dad at the mall tonight..........wish he was mine...lol no @#%$

and cant wait for graduation ..... but im really waiting for the cool
TEAM KENTUCKY

theres no possibility that graduation will be better than college dropout....but it could be better than late registration.

I will be picking that and CURTIS up on the 11th....Im with you on The Cool PONR, Lupe is a beast with the mic....

So whats the final tally on poker tomorrow???? I know im there....Hopin to see a lil bit of this Kentucky Heat....

Yo chetti, i wouldnt call it a miracle if we beat yall, its very possible....uofls run defense is pretty bad, even though it was only 1 game, and woodson looked great tonight although i know we played EKU....Ill still say the defense will be the downfall of both teams ( UK and UL)....I guarantee a very close game though.
TEAM KENTUCKY

im in just need the address and what time its kicking off.

im no pro at cards but im not completely clueless either.

either way it will be fun.

mj is your dad making the road trip for the peapods ? if so let me know i need to hook up with u and give you some cash for them.

Quote:
corey i saw ur dad at the mall tonight
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

Good game tonight Team KY....Maybe next time ill bring my A-game

im already lookin forward to next time....Mike, let me know on them dtrt 3s.

Spoos- U have the nicest basement ive ever seen, its great!
TEAM KENTUCKY

who won the game fellows? does the winner choose his sneakers?
congrats to the winner!
mjmvp, i believe you; aquas :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM 'TUCKY

^ CHICO3 won the game, he is the one thats always workin wit me when u come in parlae, thats his first [poker victory in like 2 years, i guarantee he doesnt win next time.... he said hes gettin aquas with the winnings.
TEAM KENTUCKY

he almost didn't win last night. he was down very low on chips but made a nice come back.

congrats again chico. we had some nice battles.

thanks spoos for letting us trash your crib and watch your dog have his way with the carebear.

it was cool meeting and kickin it with you all last night and next month can't come soon enough.

D i went through my finances and its looking like it will be this friday so ill hit you up to set a time to meet you.

Quote:
Spoos- U have the nicest basement ive ever seen, its great!

Thanks D...Hope you guys a had good time...I know I did...

Quote:
thanks spoos for letting us trash your crib and watch your dog have his way with the carebear.
53smwec.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.

Hope to make the next game. Mj I may see if you can get the pea pod VIII's for me as well. On another note, I had an awesome weekend. I made some pretty bad decisions. I should post the story, but it may be incriminating. This girl was a ho, fo sho. All I could keep thinking was "this is someones daughter".
TEAM KENTUCKY

oh, congrats CHICO3; yea, i might have to do this next time...

posted in wdywt too( rep yo city folks )

tired, gotta make this short and sweet!
TEAM 'TUCKY

hey parliaitn...man just seen your wdywt post...that pic of the river is killer...very nice man...
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

^ so its cool if we play at ur place again spoos???? How does sunday Sept. 30th sound????

We need a couple more next time so whoever didnt play this time needs to show up, it was fun....
TEAM KENTUCKY

I'll get a few so don't even worry about it D...if the same guys show again we'll be fine...
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

Sounds like you all had a good time....next time I'm definitely going. Chew just let me know on the 8's, I got you.
TEAM KENTUCKY

September 30th sounds good to me...I'm the second place finisher in the last game, lol...it was fun fellas, hopefully next time more will show up...very nice basement Spoos!!

TEAM KENTUCKY

good look SPOOS, you know they don't really respect what we bringing here in this ville. we are obligated as a TEAM to bring our city to NT. rep tha city folks! we shine jus like everyone else
TEAM 'TUCKY

I don't know about anyone else, but is anyone else having trouble loading pics on other threads like WDYWT and PICK UP???? >:
mad.gif
I'm getting pissed off about this >:
mad.gif
TEAM 'TUCKY

Where do you put the link though?

Quote:
If anyone has any solutions to this problem, please let me know!
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

Back
Top Bottom