LOUISVILLE, KY heads

man wish i could get more than1 pair of aquas.....im strugglin for the 1st pair
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

^co-sign PONR! i will get at least one pair though, 4real!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Check my new avatar spoos.

WE really have enough for a poker game now.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^ chew i was just thinkin about that the other day....

Same scenario, if we can get say of of us to play...the winner has to order a pair of shoes online that night and the others pitch in and buy them....Whos down? Im serious this time, we need to do this....it could also be our meet & greet to get rerady for a summitt????
TEAM KENTUCKY

i don't know about anyone else, but this net is acting up. anyways, i'm tryin to cop 2 pair...anymore is sick. big tymin ky!
TEAM KY

Quote:
Check my new avatar spoos.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.

Im down almost any Mon-Thurs, and Sundays. Everyone whos interested, post up and lets get a game going.
TEAM KENTUCKY

A Sunday would be great for me...I work nights during the week so if you guys do it then count me out.
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

^^^ You should donate the Basketball and let us play for that. Thats worth $20-30 easy.
TEAM KENTUCKY

I always knew you liked my basketball..

TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.​

well so far its me, ray, chew, and spoos, thats 4....come on Team Ky we know a few of you play poker.

$25 buy in is perfect, if we even get 8 thats a $200 pair of kicks right there, the only rule is you have to order the shoes right after you win the game....Cool????

Sunday is perfect for me too....Anyone with a big basement or poker table where we can do this thing?
TEAM KENTUCKY

Quote:
Anyone with a big basement or poker table where we can do this thing?
682t8ae.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
674hqjc.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5 $260 shipped...FR III 11.5 $160 shipped.

^i'm not even going to make it to the fair this year. i have so much money tied into other stuff, i can't do the fair this year...oh well.

yo, does anyone know if full court is officially closed yet? if so, did anyone get anything from the liquidation sale?
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

^ love am95s but those are hideous....

How about doin the poker game next sunday, or is that not enough time? It looks like we have 5 so far....only 3 more and we could get that $200 pot. I have another friend who just signed up for nt that is into kicks that could play and that would make 6, its up to yall but i really want this to go down this time.
TEAM KENTUCKY

yo corey how much are those 95's?

looks like it shoulda been part of the transformers pack i like them
TEAM KENTUCKY

No way they'll hit sales racks....everybody always calls about our 95's surprisingly. Yea D, they are 160$ but way better in person IMO. They're $160 cause they're premiums.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^they will be available on ebay from people tryin to get rid of them for around $100 in 2-3 months no doubt, the samples @#%$ on the croc print version.

btw, u should still play poker even if u think ur no good, its mostly about luck anyway. Itll be a great time....we will sit around and talk sneakers and other things for 3-4 hours, then the winner gets a free pair of shoes....u cant beat that.
TEAM KENTUCKY

ITS OFFICIAL NT POKER NIGHT AT SPOOSMANS CRIB!!!! SUNDAY 9/2/07 BYOD

Let us know if this is a good day, i say the sooner the better, we talked about this over a year ago and it never happened.

Heres whos in definately
DMONEY23444
SPOOSMAN
chewvenile
YungMoney12
PonR????
and one other guy who is awaitin approval for nt, hes cool he works wit me.

What about you Chetti? Vane? Parlae?
TEAM KENTUCKY

i've played before D$ and it was dope, but i don't know...i don't wanna be tha cat in there askin all the questions! not a bad idea, let me think on it some more. matter fact, i might just come for the fellowship, coo spoos?

i'mma holla at chetti and vane get them to reply too, we'll more than likely show if our schedules permit

good day team!
TEAM 'TUCKY

^ I used to play texas hold 'em for a little bit in college, but i lost the patience it takes to win! we'd be in my townhouse in lex playing for so long, i'd bow out on purpose just so i can get things done! plus, i'm still on this home improvement project. we're supposed to be done by sept. 1, but who knows if we'll be done by our deadline.

but the pot to buy some kicks does sound enticing! i've had my money so tied up in other endeavors, i've limited my price i'm willing to spend on a pair of kicks to $100 or under here lately. i miss copping premiums, quickstrikes, etc :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Back
Top Bottom