LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Full Court... No wait... Maybe not...
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

yo MJ, man i wished i had small feet like most you guys; i'd prolly still have sneakers from back in tha day. I wear size 11/11.5

I don't know anything about the skate team, chetti might know a lil bit more about tha team than i do; but i got tha free rods too. came up on them, by the humble! wow!

my sneak game ain't nuttin like half you folks...i'm jus now going semi-hard on 'em

gotta in-dash pioneer with ipod adapt $650 or bo if anyone interested.
TEAM 'TUCKY

Good Looks Corey....
4k9zsxv.jpg

5x59gxx.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

^co-sign, i need cb 34s in my life as well!

yo D$, i think vanus posted his collection on @#%$ once a while back. he's holding, trust me! but i think he doesn't have the pics anymore. the next time i'm on ISS i'll check to see if i can get the pics off there & post on his behalf. my man's been a lil busy...

parlae, tell ****ry i need an allowance too! chea!!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

City Gear....But only like one fsr and if you buy a shirt your pair is reserved. They drop the 29th, my friend from cincy confirmed it cause on the release dates at work it says the 22nd. Thank goodness....my pockets are definitely gonna be hurtin especially after I copp. the barkley's.

No problem D, just lookin out for ya.

ParliaitN I wear a 10.5 to 11 but my pops wears 11 to 11.5 so I just buy everything in an 11. Only pairs I buy in an 11.5 are air max's cause they run smaller. we collect together....weird I know. Yea the dude told me a while back they didn't sell to fast cause no one knew they even recieved them... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^^D$, what a pickup!! :wow:
eek.gif
keep the b/w deions for ya boi... plus i might jus swing by there jus to holla at you.

chetti, :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM 'TUCKY

Ive beeni seeing the pics of the aquas, and they just erent the same. Maybe only 2 pair, maybe just 1. They,re just not the same, I need to hunt down another OG pair in wearable condition. You guys have been doin it big in WDYWT
TEAM KENTUCKY

ParliaitN...I don't sell none of my kickz sorry lol. I don't wanna look back regret gettin rid of something that I should have kept. High top dunks are my favorite....

Yea Chew I know what your saying bout the aqua's but I still think they look really nice in person. I'm only coppin 2 pairs though....
TEAM KENTUCKY

mj is that city gear here in lou ?

if so where at ?

the 29th is much better than the 22nd. i hate 2 pair releases on the same day.

i thought thats where it was.

they get jordans there ? wow

well kanye is outselling curtis 437,000 to 310,000

Lol good I hate everything about city gear....their store is a mess and looks like crap. Deveroes is still coming down here, it's just taking longer than expected. They were just gonna rent the land and build on it, but now they're just buying the land.

Kanye is a beast....I just wish he had about 18 tracks on his album instead of 13.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^any expected date on the opening of the deveroes?

gonna try to get a j-o there

kanyeezy cd is pretty nice

still cant wait for lu's

TEAM KENTUCKY

Yo chew dont you work in fort knox? There is a military camp down there selling the aquas for $120 straight up....just thought isd let you know since u work down there....lemme know if u plan on stopping by....
TEAM KENTUCKY

chetti...man, i can't wait for this weekend thang! work is startin to get boring, same o same o. but yea, i'm ready for my sunda visit, believe that. yo get me one of them lunch dips for this thoat mode :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM 'TUCKY

Yea D, its probably the PX, only military can shop there.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Quote:
I don't sell none of my kickz sorry lol. I don't wanna look back regret gettin rid of something that I should have kept.
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

Spoos.....I know you had the black/cement 3's and a bunch of other heater's.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^ a couple dudes i know who go to uofl went and got them so it cant be for military only....

I got back from training today out at GE and waqs offered the job.....Im excited to do something new, only thing is they couldnt give me an exact starting date....but i cant wait, finally gonna make some bread....
TEAM KENTUCKY

They have the aquas in stock already? I thought only military could work there. Ill have to check into it.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^Congrats, D$, on your new gig! Moving on up *Sings The Jefferson's Theme* :lol:
laugh.gif

Vane said the purple is off a bit on the aqua's, and the carpet-like material on the tounge isn't as nappy as it used to be. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm still getting at least one pair. Its my last pair of sneakers for the year, unless I run into a deal I can't turn away!

Parlae, Melson's acting like we can't get the hookup. He said he'll check, but he also gave excuses like we wouldn't want to stay there because the one in 'Nap is doing construction. I don't know...I may have to utilize other resources. Yo, where's those Bosniatches at anyways? I'm tryna get on thoatmode too cuz!!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Thanks chetti....

Chew yes, they are in stock they have been selling them for over a week now....if i knew where it was id go but i have no clue, just lemme know if you run in to a couple pairs down there.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^oh yeah, D$, i don't think City Gear in Southland Terrace went out of business. They now occupy the space they 1st opened up in, and the storefront that was next door to them. They knocked down the wall in-between the 2 storefronts, so I guess they expanded it & fixed it up a bit. It looks like an actual store now, with new lighting & everything...the only reason I know is because I live in Shively, like a 5 min drive away from Southland Terrace.

I still don't like 'em because nothing ever goes on sale, the customer service is poor, and they almost always never have my size in Nikes.
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Back
Top Bottom